Castor oil experiments

Yes, statements like that have no place here.
While it is true, let's remember we all have our bad days right? Nobody is perfect and the guy really is helpful and acts normal, maybe some beef happened and things turned out not so well.

If it is truly the reason he's been banned, he will join us shortly. To mess up one time is acceptable at the end of the day.

While it is true, let's remember we all have our bad days right? Nobody is perfect and the guy really is helpful and acts normal, maybe some beef happened and things turned out not so well.

If it is truly the reason he's been banned, he will join us shortly. To mess up one time is acceptable at the end of the day.

I agree with you.

My comment is not directed against him either.
But against racist comments, no matter who they come from.

If he comes back I would welcome him!

I agree with you.

My comment is not directed against him either.
But against racist comments, no matter who they come from.

If he comes back I would welcome him!
Yeah, racism these days shouldn't exist I agree. Sometimes it's unintentional and even provoked in some scenarios, so I can't comment, I didn't see his comments. Let's move on and I'm sure he will be back soon with a clear head.

nah he's a moron who don't know how to sterilize vials

Back to Castor Oil, has anyone ever tried a mix of Castor and MCT instead of a truckload of BB to thin the oil down? I'm going to use Test D so I don't need a ton of BB to hold my target of 300mg/ml. But I do think I'm going to need to thin out the castor oil a bit to make it easier to work with and I'd like to keep the BB to a minimum.

I made a mix of 100mg/ml TNE with 50mg/ml Dbol. 45%BB 10%BA and a reasonable amount of heat 90-100C to finally have everything dissolve completely. I was going to use GSO, but at the last second I could hear that fucking Narta say “Castor Oil”, so castor oil it was.

Pinned 50ml (50mg TNE and 25 mg Dbol) as a PWO the last 2 evenings and I believe it really increased the pump. Evening workouts are my second of the day, and I am usually still tired from the morning workout. I felt strong, blood and warmth rushed to my head and both evening workouts were strong AF.

It could all be in my mind, but it felt good.

Slight PIP in my quad and no PIP in my Glute.

In the words of Spaceman Spiff, “F you Narta…”, since now I am going to have to try everything with castor oil!
Doesn't it crash? I made a TNE with a ratio of 50%BB and 2%BA. After injection, zero problems. On the other hand, on the second day I noticed that crystals began to form.

I made a mix of 100mg/ml TNE with 50mg/ml Dbol. 45%BB 10%BA and a reasonable amount of heat 90-100C to finally have everything dissolve completely. I was going to use GSO, but at the last second I could hear that fucking Narta say “Castor Oil”, so castor oil it was.

Pinned 50ml (50mg TNE and 25 mg Dbol) as a PWO the last 2 evenings and I believe it really increased the pump. Evening workouts are my second of the day, and I am usually still tired from the morning workout. I felt strong, blood and warmth rushed to my head and both evening workouts were strong AF.

It could all be in my mind, but it felt good.

Slight PIP in my quad and no PIP in my Glute.

In the words of Spaceman Spiff, “F you Narta…”, since now I am going to have to try everything with castor oil!
wtf 10% BA? That sounds awful.

I don’t think it even matters which oil you use, after the volume the material, BB and BA take up- the oil is only 30% of the product.

Shit, it’s more BB than it is carrier oil.

Also I’m sorry but why would you make a preworkout blend with the thickest oil? Throw that in some MCT or EO and call it a day.

wtf 10% BA? That sounds awful.

I don’t think it even matters which oil you use, after the volume the material, BB and BA take up- the oil is only 30% of the product.

Shit, it’s more BB than it is carrier oil.

Also I’m sorry but why would you make a preworkout blend with the thickest oil? Throw that in some MCT or EO and call it a day.
Because with the amount of BA and BB it actually flows well. Also, TNE/Dbol can be painful and castor oil has some analgesic properties which can reduce the potential discomfort.

MCT oils is very quick solubility compared to castor oil. MCT is very thin oil and castor is thick af. Castor oil complements the deca/undecanoate ester very well since is really slowly dispersed. Hencewhy bayer uses castor xD
Castor oil seems to cause the least allergic reactions too.

As for the no ester brews, it may help with pip and all, but it seems counterproductive to the end goal of using esterless compounds that is fast release. Maybe a 33/33/30 Castor/MCT/BB would mitigate some of the pip and MCT somewhat accelerate the release fro the depot

Can't you use a bit of lidocaine for PIP to avoid super high concentration of additives?
For example there is a pharma vitamin B-1-6-12 that I tried and has 10mg of lidocaine in 3ml of solution