Castor oil experiments

I guess the BB is just to make it thin the liquid, it seems like its definitely not to prevent crashing.
Yes.

For example, there are plenty of compounders offering TE with no BB and 2% BA at 200 mg/ml. Noticeably more viscous than BB/BA product at same concentration/carrier oil.

Also see Hikma's TE (or Delatestryl) which only has 2.5 mg chlorobutanol per ml. I believe that is lowest additive load available in pharma product besides Xyosted single use product. Nice thread on ExcelMale (credit to FunkOdyssey over there to pursuing all this).

Last edited:
Fucking @narta Piece of shit has me brewing with castor oil.

he is right, has little to no PIP and is smooth AF like butter.

Now I am contemplating brewing more with this. On top of it, its cheap

I guess the BB is just to make it thin the castor, it seems like its definitely not to prevent crashing.
Wait till you brew DHB at 120mg/ml no crashing no pip.

Fucking @narta Piece of shit has me brewing with castor oil.

he is right, has little to no PIP and is smooth AF like butter.

Now I am contemplating brewing more with this. On top of it, its cheap

I guess the BB is just to make it thin the castor, it seems like its definitely not to prevent crashing.
Did you use 30%bb too?

For some weird reason, my CRP was .2 at 300mg/week. Next time if that is the same and not a fluke for something that I took supplementary I 'll have to dig further
That's 300mg of DHB in castor oil? Do you know what your CRP was on DHB in other carriers?

Yea. Mast seems too expensive to fuck around with... well I'll try to do 300. I am sure it will hold fine at 40% bb
I just don't use that much tbh to try an lower the volume.

Test, deca and eq are my bread and butter so I pushed those as high as I could and will experiment more in the (distant, brew too much lol) future

Back