Castor oil experiments

Any specific reason you guys make injectable orals?
For one reason or another injectable "orals" always hit me harder. Like I love dbol as it is oral, but injectable Dianabol is just crazy in a good way. I also don't experience side effects like acne (possible due to ed injections being more stable than swallowing pills), no stomach issues (although not as big problem for me as others) and finally placebo or not but best feelz on it!

How high do you think TU can be brewed at 30BB? 300?
Honestly don't know. The undecanoate is a longer ester but has poor solubility. Like Test C vs Enanthate, near identical lengths one tops out at 250mg (and that's pushing it) the other can go as high as 300mg relatively easy.

I don't see legit reason for undecanoate unless I have no access to injecting for like 2+ months. Decanoate is perfectly fine for trt (in castor oil) and even blasting with long esters (in MCT oil)

In theory, 250mg is doable (Nebido is 250mg/ml in 50% bb)

Honestly don't know. The undecanoate is a longer ester but has poor solubility. Like Test C vs Enanthate, near identical lengths one tops out at 250mg (and that's pushing it) the other can go as high as 300mg relatively easy.

I don't see legit reason for undecanoate unless I have no access to injecting for like 2+ months. Decanoate is perfectly fine for trt (in castor oil) and even blasting with long esters (in MCT oil)

In theory, 250mg is doable (Nebido is 250mg/ml in 50% bb)
Appreciate the insight. And yeah for me it's exactly for that kind of purpose. There will be times where I'm traveling and won't have access to anything for a month at a time. Got an order of Test U to me already, if I had seen your post on Test D beforehand I would've gone for it. Live and you learn!

Sup fellow castor oil enjoyers,

So as previously stated I started a TRT regimen (which I'm enjoying BTW) using test DECANOATE and I did some testing.
The gear is homebrewed at 250 mg/ml with 5% overdose, I'm pinning 0.5 ml on Friday mornings, so give or take 130 mg/week, I pulled blood on Thursday and Saturday morning so 24h before and after shot.

Here's the results:

Thursday
IMG_20231213_074808.jpg

Saturday
IMG_20231213_074844.jpg

To my surprise the levels 24 hours after pinning are actually a little bit lower, this means that it takes more than a day for levels to peak after a shot, so apparently test D is even slower than I thought which from a TRT standpoint is just perfect.

As far as dosage goes, as you can see I'm in the 750 range, I'm quite good with it, but I might increase to 0.7 ml per week to get in the 1000s zone and see if I can notice any difference.

Probably the castor oil releasing the depot slower, not the test decanoate per se.

For TRT is PERFECT even E10D administration

Yeah I think CO helps too.

I'm new to TRT btw, do you think it's worth to increase the dose with my test level being 750? Do you think I would notice any difference health/performance wise by going to 900/1000?

Yeah I think CO helps too.

I'm new to TRT btw, do you think it's worth to increase the dose with my test level being 750? Do you think I would notice any difference health/performance wise by going to 900/1000?
It's hard to say, unless you experiment you will never know. More gains or course, more sides maybe too. For some guys that difference makes the need for AI among other things. So you might for example make a tradeoff for more gains, you will feel worse. It might not happen to you, I'm just saying the possibilities.

and fuck tren base, i injected with castor oil and hit me hard like a mofo in a minute, bad cough for 3-4 minutes
Bad Santa Pain GIF by Sky

castor oil holding great 50mg/ml tne plus 50mg/ml tren base

30% BB, 2% BA

thanks @Coconutz for your recipe

UPDATE: the solution has crystallized, 3-4 minutes in high temperature and solved. I highly suggest people to test it in a small concentration like 25~30mg/mL each compound

I have brewed tren H and primo E, both in 150mg/mL, 20% BB, they are great. Oil is pretty thick, and zero PIP

Fucking @narta Piece of shit has me brewing with castor oil.

he is right, has little to no PIP and is smooth AF like butter.

Now I am contemplating brewing more with this. On top of it, its cheap

I guess the BB is just to make it thin the castor, it seems like its definitely not to prevent crashing.

Last edited:
Back