Castor oil experiments

What's the highest concentration of Test D that you've tried? I was hoping I could make 400mg/ml, but wary of how many solvents that will require.
400mg/ml 1.5/30 ba/bb no pip whatsoever even 1ml in the delts. Needs some warming to flow through a 27g

How would you rate your experiment so far? Everything still holding fine? Do you feel like NPP 2x per week is enough? Do you think the NOW brand castor oil is good to go?
I would rate 10/10 reasons being

A) my body agrees with castor oil and higher bb concentrations
B) I can lower injection volume significantly

As for NPP yes it's borderline acceptable at 2x week but 3x is better for me M/W/F

I use usp grade castor oil due to being less "dirty" aka pre filtered but any 100% castor oil will do just fine I suppose

Higher concentrations can be brewed, lower price and the half life difference from Test U is not that big. And you can use it in MCT for blasting with quicker release from the depot, Castor oil for TRT with significant slower release times.

All that, because my favorite ester, enanthate, is a shit show at the moment with pip from most sources.

Hey mate, sorry for bothering you on an old thread.

I'm currently running a cycle that will be over in 3 weeks, and I'm considering TRT instead of PCT this time.

Anyway, I digress, I happen to have a good bunch of test D in my freezer and a bottle of castor oil. I wanted to ask you a couple things, did you manage to brew it at 400 mg/ml? And did you run any blood test to check for level stability? I was planning to pin it weekly.

Hey mate, sorry for bothering you on an old thread.

I'm currently running a cycle that will be over in 3 weeks, and I'm considering TRT instead of PCT this time.

Anyway, I digress, I happen to have a good bunch of test D in my freezer and a bottle of castor oil. I wanted to ask you a couple things, did you manage to brew it at 400 mg/ml? And did you run any blood test to check for level stability? I was planning to pin it weekly.
Yes on the 400mg/ml
I run my trt 1x5 days 150mg blood levels are stable at 950ng/dl +/- 100ng

After.my winter bulk I will revert back to trt 1x 10days

Yes on the 400mg/ml
I run my trt 1x5 days 150mg blood levels are stable at 950ng/dl +/- 100ng

After.my winter bulk I will revert back to trt 1x 10days

Thanks mate, have you tried castor with some shorter esters too? If so noticed any difference?

Do you know what the literature says about how it behaves as a depot in muscle tissue? It’s something I’ll look at when I have time

Nope, was never able to find something about it.

Normally the more oil you have the slower the release, with 50% ba maybe the half life is lowered.

I stopped really caring when i started injecting every 3.5 days.

Isn't it very thick? I prefer very thin carriers. I use EO myself
Yeah it is but it's not a bad thing. Warm it up a little and it's easy to push. And it has other positives, it's a mild analgesic and anti inflammatory. All my brews nowadays are with castor oil and 20-30 bb depending on the compound. All are pip free and I am pushing the concentrations upwards, meaning less oil to administer even at heavier cycles

Back