Castor oil experiments

Castor oil is amazing.

TNE holds at 100mg/ml 2%ba, 30%bb for about a week then starts to form beautiful crystals. Doesnt just cloud up when it crashes . its at 80mg/ml with the same solvent amounts now. Holds just fine months later. I bet 90 is possible without crashing. That's quite respectable for avoiding that smelly guiacol. TNE in castor oil absolutely extends the half life by quite a few hours. It just doesnt hit hard and fast like TNE in gso with guiacol though. My favorite blend right now is 250mg/ml. 200mg TE/50mg TNE. This needs to be heated once in while because it gets a little cloudy after a couple weeks. Completely painless. Castor oil needs to be HOT while filtering to extend filter life

Dbol holds at 50mg/ml with 2%ba 20%bb. Havnt played any higher, but i bet it'll brew at 100 with anywhere from 20-30%bb in castor oil.

Last edited:
I was a hater of castor oil due to its viscosity for years.

Now I love that shit. All my brews are based of that, usually long esters but I want to try some oral injectible liike drol/sdrol/dbol and mtren. maybe some crazy combo like 25/25/1 drol/sdrol/mtren for shit and giggles

but the half life of test D is much shorter at about 7-10 days as opposed to 21-30days for Test U
but I see your point... you would expect to see more test D on the market as opposed to test C or E if half life was a deciding factor
I'm not sure if I even believe the half life of TU is 2-3 times longer than TD. TU only has One extra carbon molecule in the Ester chain over TD.

It's probly big pharmas bullshit marketing to sell patented testosterone products

Last edited:
Castor oil is amazing.

TNE holds at 100mg/ml 2%ba, 30%bb for about a week then starts to form beautiful crystals. Doesnt just cloud up when it crashes . its at 80mg/ml with the same solvent amounts now. Holds just fine months later. I bet 90 is possible without crashing. That's quite respectable for avoiding that smelly guiacol. TNE in castor oil absolutely extends the half life by quite a few hours. It just doesnt hit hard and fast like TNE in gso with guiacol though. My favorite blend right now is 250mg/ml. 200mg TE/50mg TNE. This needs to be heated once in while because it gets a little cloudy after a couple weeks. Completely painless. Castor oil needs to be HOT while filtering to extend filter life

Dbol holds at 50mg/ml with 2%ba 20%bb. Havnt played any higher, but i bet it'll brew at 100 with anywhere from 20-30%bb in castor oil.

do you think it would crash at 50mg/mL? 2%ba/30%bb

Castor oil is amazing.

Have your tried the same blends in MCT?

usually when someone refers to a study it is customary to give at least a title or some sort of reference to help the other party... especially when a bold claim like yours is made...
anyway based on your response I doubt you can even comprehend or have the patience to read past the abstract...
You have a brain, Google search you lazy fucker

Castor oil is amazing.

I will test this same recipe using 25mg tren susp/25mg test susp at 1mL

Just waiting my raws to arrive now

Reactions: H&M
usually when someone refers to a study it is customary to give at least a title or some sort of reference to help the other party... especially when a bold claim like yours is made...
anyway based on your response I doubt you can even comprehend or have the patience to read past the abstract...
I'm not your mother. I gave you some solid information, I'm not going to spoon feed you. Take my information or leave it.

Here are some solubilities for Testosterone Cypionate, Decanoate, and Undecanoate in different oils. Taken from Structural Insights and Intermolecular Energy for Some Medium and Long-Chain Testosterone Esters - PubMed figure 6 on page 10 and table S3 (in the supplemental downloads)
Apricot
[mg/ml]​
GSO
[mg/ml]​
MCT
[mg/ml]​
Cotton
[mg/ml]​
Castor
[mg/ml]​
Sesame
[mg/ml]​
TCyp​
237.5​
239.2​
257​
236.3​
286.6​
278.1​
TDec​
536.7​
497.2​
596.7​
495.8​
530.5​
548.7​
TUnd​
200.1​
183.1​
201.8​
195.5​
196.3​
209.1​
With 2% BA and 20%BB
Good find.Screenshot_20231129_091514_Chrome_copy_540x1200.jpg

Don't you take caster oil as a laxative. Pretty sure it makes you shit your pants.
It's actually considered a 'stimulant' laxative. It makes your colon spasm to empty it. It's pretty brutal. Remember the scene in Dumb and Dumber when he's on the toilet?? That's no exaggeration whatsoever when you ingest a couple spoonfuls of castor oil.

Next time filter it while HOT using PVDF filters, they can withstand up to 100 °C. Makes filtering a breeze
yes to this. I usually filter at about 180-190F. I've felt the membrane pop at over 200F on a whatman PVDF .2um. May not have even been the heat, as they are sterilized in an autoclave at 250F. But it popped none the less. I no longer use a caulk gun to filter. Your not to feel the change in pressure if the filter breaks down.

I like 5ml syringe inside of washer around the barrel. Gives your fingers much more room to apply pressure. It's tedious, but 5ml filters in about 10-15 seconds. I'll actually use 3ml barrels too when the filter is becoming slower at the end of.its life. Smaller syringes generate much more pressure than a 60. I have no idea how castor filters thru a bottle top filter though.

Castor oil is amazing.

Update.. dbol holds at 100mg/ml in castor oil. 2%ba 25%bb

Absolutely. Tbol as well.. It's on the to-do list. I have some prop holding at 140 @ 2%ba 20%bb. I'd like to aim for 180 -200 with no more than 30%bb.
Even 150mg Test P would be awesome, cuts volume by 30%. I am going to do some experiments on my own, going 25% bb and 10% mct

Back