Catcafes HGH and Tren Ace 150

David44

Subscriber
Hey I have a unopened Vial of Tren Ach 150 and one whole kit Puppytropin and 6 vials from the other kit (unopened powder) from catcafe.

I don’t tolerate the Tren and I get way to much water retention from the hgh (it’s actually not much but for me is being shredded everything so I can’t use it )

I want to know if anyone here would like this stuff

Obviously not for free

I don’t sell it I want to swap it for Test Cyp and Boldenon

I prefer German people so no one has to worry about customs because I send the stuff from Germany haha

I will post pics of the stuff when I am home

If no one is interested I will throw it into the trash bin which would be very sad because his tren is mad strong , didn’t do a blood test for the hgh so I can’t say anything about it but the feels day my sleep is waaaay better .

Anyways dm me if you down for a trade

I already found someone who trades and he from Germany , trade is done mates he’s taking both , Tren and hgh

and another worthless reply from a clown..BOZO!
Your boss just called. He said get back to work. Stop spending whatever free time you have on Meso pretending to be someone your not.

Now that you’ve been banned for spamming threads with your sales pitch, you now have to resort to insulting members here. Pretty sad life bro.

Your boss just called. He said get back to work. Stop spending whatever free time you have on Meso pretending to be someone your not.

Now that you’ve been banned for spamming threads with your sales pitch, you now have to resort to insulting members here. Pretty sad life bro.
That's a bold assumption thinking that hick has a job.

you're so fucking lame, your boss called? What are we in grade school? And I aint your bro, fuck face.. You're nothing but a thief.. What's your primo price now $22+/amp? Tiromel. $100/box? Truth hurts since I called your punk ass out, and let everyone know the true prices and what your charging, is ripping people off. Now go play with the little kids at a different forum. Oh that is right, you can't pull your ripoff routine at any other forum.. HAHA

you're so fucking lame, your boss called? What are we in grade school? And I aint your bro, fuck face.. You're nothing but a thief.. What's your primo price now $22+/amp? Tiromel. $100/box? Truth hurts since I called your punk ass out, and let everyone know the true prices and what your charging, is ripping people off. Now go play with the little kids at a different forum. Oh that is right, you can't pull your ripoff routine at any other forum.. HAHA
Grade school? Are you autistic? Your profile says your a part time elephant trainer you fucking sped.

Grade school? Are you autistic? Your profile says your a part time elephant trainer you fucking sped.
Bitch, obviously you failed grade school. Its you're, not your..

And reading my profile, like you're going to find anything out about me..BWHAHAHAHA. Obviously you don't know what a fucking joke is. Oh yeah ya do, your momma made you the butt of everyones jokes. Not get the fuck off my jock, and go troll someone else.. God you're PATHETIC!