Feedback on Bloodwork please... tren/dhb

right like duh I have addiction issues, that's why I'm here.

My CRP might've been high because I was sick when I got tested, but gonna run half the DHB as usual and take iron supplementation.

right like duh I have addiction issues, that's why I'm here.

My CRP might've been high because I was sick when I got tested, but gonna run half the DHB as usual and take iron supplementation.

It doesn't matter. Get retested in a weeks time then.

Also, why the hell would you want to run dhb again after you saw what it did to you the last time?

And again, supplementing iron wont help, it's low because inflammation is high.

Look man, you are seriously not healthy. What the fuck is wrong with you? Get you crp below 1, and get your ferritin to app 100 and get your TSAT to 35%. Do not cycle any further with high inflammation coupled with iron deficiency as this (+ aas) is exactly how one creates heart issues and not to mention a slew of other problems which arise from a deregulated immune system coupled with iron deficiency and inflammation. Again, you are not ready to cycle, nowhere near it.

I mean, what did it exactly do? What does CRP that high gonna do to you? It goes back down quickly after cycle anyways.

what do you mean heart issues, like how acute are we talking

I mean, what did it exactly do? What does CRP that high gonna do to you? It goes back down quickly after cycle anyways.

what do you mean heart issues, like how acute are we talking

Bro, some of your questions have already been answered in this thread. Otherwise do some research on inflammation and heart issues and add to the search query bad lipids, inflammation and iron deficiency and then add a high anabolic load to it. All of this markers combined are The causal factors for cardio vascular complications.

Really, I am not going to spend my working hours here trying to educate you on the complexities of said problems. I gave you a fair general warning and the rest is up to you. If you don't care, go along and have a heart attack in the near future, or any other pathology related to iron deficiency and inflammation/ immune dysregulation.

And it doesn't really mater if blood serum markers go back to normal a couple of months after you cycle if you are on cycle basically all the time. And besides, cardiovascular damage has been done, no matter the blood markers. And it's 7 weeks after you "stopped" pinning exorbitant aas dosages, where as realistically the androgens have cleared only two/three weeks ago and your TT is probably supra physiological all the time, so your body hasn't had a break at all, realistically now has it?

You aren't paying us to be your sponsors mate. Do your own research.

From what I've read CRP values over 100 is where hospitals start to care. It's not like it's above 20 for long.

My cholesterol wasn't really far off from in range, and I imagine my liver values will continue to drop down on cycle based on many previous blood works I've done (orals, never again)

From what I've read CRP values over 100 is where hospitals start to care. It's not like it's above 20 for long.

My cholesterol wasn't really far off from in range, and I imagine my liver values will continue to drop down on cycle based on many previous blood works I've done (orals, never again)
Why ask for feedback when people give you it, but you dont care. Just dont ask and do what you were anyway.

I stopped asking… because regardless of answer its not changin my choice.

You got your answers. So proceed with your plan. You dont have to convince others its ok for you to cycle.