Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Exactly, no vendor here have tested good on all their products, qsc had to pull out some products that have been tainted and so did Sigma who’s oils tested way underdosed or variance have been too far apart.

What the community needs to see is transparency, so we can adjust on our dosage as response to the test so we don’t put ourselves in danger.

We had come so far in regards to safety that we should never tolerate this blatant attitude of disregard to the most basic prerequisite in being a steroid vendor.
Completely agree. I'm not here to harass this vendor for my own enjoyment, although seeing Chris get pissed off is entertaining. Millard has said over and over and over again it is up to the members to hold vendors to a high standard. The guy who runs this forum promotes exactly what we are doing here. Chris is so stubborn and thinks he's above everything that he gets to do what he wants. Then he whines and says to ignore the haters and oh they are just trolls yada yada. Leave me alone! No, we are not trolls and we Will not stop until you meet our standards. We are actually promoting harm reduction and carrying out the mission of Meso. Pressure and criticism of vendors must continue and the more people that do it the better. If nobody does it then everything goes to shit.

I honestly thought this thread was just going to die off. But as long as Chris keeps posting then we just pile in here and make the same demands so that the thread will just continuously look like the shit heap that it is.

You don't see me over in Sigma Audley demanding testing. That's because he has his own hplc thread and he's consistently adding more tests all the time. And what do you know. He's probably gaining customers by the day and his threads are pleasant.