Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

just an info, why this source has been banned ?
Official no one knows. Non-official selling something that isn't allowed here.
I don't know if he is really banned as he doesn't have a line crosses his name and under written banned. Maybe he got a time out.

I say that he should get a second chance to be around and respond to messages and this time to get to know the rules better

Official no one knows. Non-official selling something that isn't allowed here.
I don't know if he is really banned as he doesn't have a line crosses his name and under written banned. Maybe he got a time out.

I say that he should get a second chance to be around and respond to messages and this time to get to know the rules better
I think it may be the type of substances that he was associated with and he had listed.

I don't know what substance he sold and isn't allowed as the list he posted I posted few posts back and I don't see any banned substance that is sold
It was on his website. I believe it’s gone now.

You are speaking on behalf of a banned source. The first thing you did by entering this forum is coming to his thread and stating prices and contact info

These fucking retards don't realize that some MESO members are real sleuths.

Maybe some people are getting away with it, but it seems like many aren't

You guys keep saying that he is banned but his username does not show up as being banned? That is weird.

I don't know what substance he sold and isn't allowed as the list he posted I posted few posts back and I don't see any banned substance that is sold
It was benzos & opiates.

Funny thing is, there’s a sponsored source here that also sells benzos on their website. Nobody bats an eye. Maybe cause they pay to be sponsored? Who knows

Yes I have seen. Turkish pharmacy sells diazepam,alprazolam,ambien.
The rules aren't for all the same it seems.
It was benzos & opiates.

Funny thing is, there’s a sponsored source here that also sells benzos on their website. Nobody bats an eye. Maybe cause they pay to be sponsored? Who knows