Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Short review of my tablet order with these guys.

Shipping
By far the best I've used. Tracking # was provided 24 hours after payment, and package was already in motion. No "awaiting pickup" or anything like that. I used domestic reship to USA (midwest). T/A time was only 12 days! And realistically, it should have been 9 but the distribution center near me tends to fall behind often, so my pack sat for a few days there. In addition, pack was sent with stealth. I won't go into details about that obviously, but if you've used deuschem, it is similar to that.

Quality
I've used both the anadrol 50 and anavar 50 tabs at this point. They feel exactly how I would expect them to, so I don't really have any doubts that they are something else.

Prices
The prices for most items are not very competitive to other Chinese sources that are present on this forum and elsewhere. The tablet prices are comparable to other sources I've see (excluding SARMs, which are more expensive here). The HGH price is the best I've seen; if I didn't already have thousands of IUs sitting around I would have purchased some. The raws and peptides seem to be slightly more expensive in most instances. All that said, the shipping alone can certainly make the price worth it since at this point it is almost domestic shipping times (at least to USA). They do have a wide variety of oil blends, but since I homebrew I'm not interested.

Not exactly sure why the source was banned, but was either because they thanked a member for placing an order and used their first name here, or because they admitted to selling chemicals banned on MESO, even though they never advertised them here. In my opinion, I don't really think it was justified since other sources do the same, and they weren't the ones who brought up, but not my rules.

Do not message me and ask for pricelist or contact, it's all available in this thread...

Short review of my tablet order with these guys.

Shipping
By far the best I've used. Tracking # was provided 24 hours after payment, and package was already in motion. No "awaiting pickup" or anything like that. I used domestic reship to USA (midwest). T/A time was only 12 days! And realistically, it should have been 9 but the distribution center near me tends to fall behind often, so my pack sat for a few days there. In addition, pack was sent with stealth. I won't go into details about that obviously, but if you've used deuschem, it is similar to that.

Quality
I've used both the anadrol 50 and anavar 50 tabs at this point. They feel exactly how I would expect them to, so I don't really have any doubts that they are something else.

Prices
The prices for most items are not very competitive to other Chinese sources that are present on this forum and elsewhere. The tablet prices are comparable to other sources I've see (excluding SARMs, which are more expensive here). The HGH price is the best I've seen; if I didn't already have thousands of IUs sitting around I would have purchased some. The raws and peptides seem to be slightly more expensive in most instances. All that said, the shipping alone can certainly make the price worth it since at this point it is almost domestic shipping times (at least to USA). They do have a wide variety of oil blends, but since I homebrew I'm not interested.

Not exactly sure why the source was banned, but was either because they thanked a member for placing an order and used their first name here, or because they admitted to selling chemicals banned on MESO, even though they never advertised them here. In my opinion, I don't really think it was justified since other sources do the same, and they weren't the ones who brought up, but not my rules.

Do not message me and ask for pricelist or contact, it's all available in this thread...
I’d shut your PMs off. Conor is gunna ask you 50 retarded questions.