Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

They’ve a website to. The Jano test for Tirz is better then Q’s Tirz tests and all slightly over by mg or more. GLP-1 the offer domestic for a pretty good price
We need more Chinese vendors to drive prices down. They should be competing for our business instead of us racing each other to buy the latest batch before it runs out.

We need more Chinese vendors to drive prices down. They should be competing for our business instead of us racing each other to buy the latest batch before it runs out.
you can pay for testing if that is an issue.

its still cheaper than buying a month supply for 1k.

Demand is higher than supply, clearly its not a worry for them

Demand is higher than supply because there's really only 1 source here. Competition drives quality and price.
Have you seen the competitors prices? Truth is, they are cheaper/near the same price than anyone else with their same type of business.

Or you can buy it from peptide websites for triple that.

Buy from sellers that test their shit or buy from the manufacturer and test it yourself.

Not everyone is able to afford chemicals/gear.

Demand is higher than supply because there's really only 1 source here. Competition drives quality and price.

Sources leave because they can’t compete/don’t want to deal with meso members. Steroidstour stopped doing domestic because they couldn’t find someone reliable. Other domestic sources just aren’t competitive price wise, also considering the fact raws go through customs without any issue.

Sources leave because they can’t compete/don’t want to deal with meso members. Steroidstour stopped doing domestic because they couldn’t find someone reliable. Other domestic sources just aren’t competitive price wise, also considering the fact raws go through customs without any issue.
People feel like they are entitled to a certain price and services. it's literally a manufacturer that's reselling shit.

These people are trying to cut the middle man but maintain all the same benefits of a domestic source. Who buy in bulk and ensures quality.

Cool achieve:
I had no idea CA sold this stuff, only thought he was Peptides and GLP products. And yeah, I'd use CA/XCE way before I went with Changland.

I'd love to find out if CA does and has testing on any of his AAS. His rep among the peptide groups is Solid.

People feel like they are entitled to a certain price and services. it's literally a manufacturer that's reselling shit.

These people are trying to cut the middle man but maintain all the same benefits of a domestic source. Who buy in bulk and ensures quality.

Cutting out middlemen.. that means having several g’s to burn on unknown product. If they even answer your email.

I can tell Mr changland isn’t as close to the source as he’s pretending

Cutting out middlemen.. that means having several g’s to burn on unknown product. If they even answer your email.

I can tell Mr changland isn’t as close to the source as he’s pretending
Let's say buy 20 vials of test c from the source.

140 dollars+50 ship

Untested.

Vs buying it from a well known domestic brewer. 600 dollars that doses and tests properly, no customs.

Problem want to pay bottom dollar and expect the same quality.

I had no idea CA sold this stuff, only thought he was Peptides and GLP products. And yeah, I'd use CA/XCE way before I went with Changland.

I'd love to find out if CA does and has testing on any of his AAS. His rep among the peptide groups is Solid.
Yeah. Almost everything they have is cheaper than qsc.