Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

It's my turn to come to the sources defense, why do they need to be paying for testing?
Just LOL at this....maybe because there are tons of established sources already doing that.....and these sources want piece of the market....just watch this thread....its one big flame cause anybody can claim anything. You have to prove yourself or bye bye.

Just LOL at this....maybe because there are tons of established sources already doing that.....and these sources want piece of the market....just watch this thread....its one big flame cause anybody can claim anything. You have to prove yourself or bye bye.

I hope you’re not fooling yourself into believing that’s proof of any kind , it’s nothing more than a stunt.

I am trolling myself into believing if you, mě or established member sends vial to janoshik without labels....it will say whats in it..

We’re talking about sources doing it themselves. The reimbursement is the whole idea behind having members do it instead of the source. One is worth a lot, the other nothing

Actually worse than nothing, it discourages member testing

Last edited:
We’re talking about sources doing it themselves. The reimbursement is the whole idea behind having members do it instead of the source. One is worth a lot, the other nothing
Well I think we are talking about cashback from sources for the customers for tests. Also, they should do the tests themselves too...obviously. And we can see the difference. Look at amounts Sigma is pushing....one test from them and another two from random customers is NOT gonna damage them financially...

Well I think we are talking about cashback from sources for the customers for tests. Also, they should do the tests themselves too...obviously. And we can see the difference. Look at amounts Sigma is pushing....one test from them and another two from random customers is NOT gonna damage them financially...
Manufacturers never did this typically. As much I wanna benefit off of it, it would be more to the consumer

You should be testing the raws or the finished product.

Also, I don’t need source testing as a “gesture of goodwill”or whatever nonsense.

How about just not acting like an asshat and having clear pricing, that should get things going good. But obviously something changland thinks he’s too good for;
And where the fuck did he go anyway?

Also, I don’t need source testing as a “gesture of goodwill”or whatever nonsense.

How about just not acting like an asshat and having clear pricing, that should get things going good. But obviously something changland thinks he’s too good for;
And where the fuck did he go anyway?
I agree with you here. I find it strange that he pulled his live well brand from meso but sends gmails out with price lists stating brand is for sale.

I agree with you here. I find it strange that he pulled his live well brand from meso but sends gmails out with price lists stating brand is for sale.

I think we already know all the answers here now. He was just here to pump and dump. The dude couldn’t even stand to have his price list up for a few days.

Actually worse than nothing, it discourages member testing

I support this unpopular position. A source can send real gear for testing then sell you whatever they want.

It has become a rite of passage for new sources at this point (or maybe a new rule).

Customer testing is more indicative of what you'd get.

Source testing is the next best thing; much better than nothing. All sources should do this anyway, but potential customers should know blind customer testing gives a better idea of what they'd get.

Chris emailed me. Stated he had been banned from the forum for "unjustifiable reasons". This is why he said he cannot reply. Also stated his list was "secretly deleted".

I don't know whats going on.

Chris emailed me. Stated he had been banned from the forum for "unjustifiable reasons". This is why he said he cannot reply. Also stated his list was "secretly deleted".

I don't know whats going on.
He was most likely banned because he advertised a list with certain controlled substances that is clearly stated somewhere in the forum rules that are forbidden and clearly states violation of said rule will get you banned. Either that or openly using a customers name in a post about his order. Just a hunch it was one of the two or both.

He was most likely banned because he advertised a list with certain controlled substances that is clearly stated somewhere in the forum rules that are forbidden and clearly states violation of said rule will get you banned. Either that or openly using a customers name in a post about his order. Just a hunch it was one of the two or both.
Makes me wonder the guy with the Einstein clown avi is associated with OP

Sources like stan do testing because it's the right thing to do. He probably just does it for his own peace of mind and not for us. He's established and is known to be trustworthy, but even still i would test it myself.

But new sources using it to get a foot in the door... coming from them it doesn't have any value for me. And the whole formulaic intro is starting to get annoying

Sources like stan do testing because it's the right thing to do. He probably just does it for his own peace of mind and not for us. He's established and is known to be trustworthy, but even still i would test it myself.

But new sources using it to get a foot in the door... coming from them it doesn't have any value for me. And the whole formulaic intro is starting to get annoying
the prices here have a very low margin.

can't say i'm surprised to hear about this the fact they wont cover it.

Gotcha. All that is interesting and I believe they are a real company. Still don't trust them though just because I don't trust any new source. I hope they are legit as another good supplier from China would be nice. Time will tell.
I actually placed an order 4-5 days ago. Response was lightning quick. Less than 10 min.
Shipping was a little expensive for what I had ordered $70 Dom re ship. I’ll pay $70 any day for shipping with how low the price is on tabs. I received tracking 2 days ago.

To be honest, I was expecting to log on today and see a lot of blowback about this. People have been loving source testing lately and demanding more of it; I thought they'd be angry, being asked to do the testing themselves (even if reimbursed, it's a hassle).

Their tren must be underdosed.

@SYNTAX_ERA @Spaceman Spiff @Petarosus188
He’s just a broke ass mf, can’t get mad at a dude wagging his bucket under a bridge for some spare pocket change. No one took him seriously enough to care, I wouldn’t throw even throw Chuck E Cheese coins at this fool for some product.