Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

It’s obvious they/them are a ladyboy from Reddit. Another one bites the dust to the ignore feature. That’s one of the best options in this forum anymore. Never used it til the last 4-5 months and the list just keeps growing
Yea. The user just keeps spamming the same photo. Talks about acting mature, intelligent, educated but decides to make a username that means "son of a whore"

The problem is that there you have to pay for the product plus the Jano test, since they told me that they do not offer store credit or anything like that for trying the products. On top of that, the prices per 100gr are not cheap compared to other sources of crude oil that we have in Meso.

Are we talking about a source paying for testing out of pocket, or reimbursing? Because it's been shown time and again that people here just won't test even if they're being reimbursed, they just expect everything to be gtg

There always has to be everything, but also there who tests the products you buy and even more so if they reimburse you for the test or give you credit for the store.
and so you can gain credibility by being a new source and testing your products by third parties

I got a price list w no info about payments options, no shipping info if is international or domestic choice
You better send all info of how you operate cuz that’s messy AF

I got a price list w no info about payments options, no shipping info if is international or domestic choice
You better send all info of how you operate cuz that’s messy AF

Excuse me sir, that is a confidential matter between the source and customer. Privacy and customer service are this sources #1 objectives, it's what they hang their hat on, sir. Every customer deserves to be taken on a case by case basis, and to be honest, their reputation precedes them so they've dispensed with all pricing for products and services, letting their street cred draw in customers on it's own merit. Thank you for understanding, sir

Im not asking to post any confidential information here, even though sources here post all info to order
I’m just suggesting to send emails to clients with all the info
Not just a price spread sheet with no info at all