Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

I don’t understand why these sources don’t take on a new identity when they come back on meso. It would be easy enough to start fresh but they don’t do it,
I don’t understand why don’t they come on Friday and with some nice tits!
Probably the same answer as to your question 0 effort to do it right.

I don’t understand why don’t they come on Friday and with some nice tits!
Probably the same answer as to your question 0 effort to do it right.

It’s the poor attitude that is the common theme , one that you would never see with a legitimate business that’s interested in making money

It’s the poor attitude that is the common theme , one that you would never see with a legitimate business that’s interested in making money
I believe you are confusing them with Chuck, who brews oils in his bathroom. Chuck needs you as a client. Chuck wants you to buy from him and will adapt his business practices to accommodate your wants and needs. There are many Chuck’s here who you can contact and use as a supplier.

This is a larger, more professional operation, which does not need your business to survive. As a result, they have no need to adapt their current business practices to conform with your opinion of what they should be.

They are likely testing an expansion of their direct to consumer model, but will do so cautiously, attempting to cause minimal disruption to their primary business. If they see there is a consistent pattern, indicating there is potential for them to grow this business in a financially beneficial manner, they will likely begin to make changes which will better align with your current expectations.

I, for one, like the assortment of products/pricing they are offering, so I am going to place an initial order later this week.

I will provide updates, throughout this process.

You can go Christmas shopping at Walmart, or you can shop at Sax Fifth. You will have different experiences at each one, neither one necessarily better than the other.

This vendor may not be for you, but that is ok.

I believe you are confusing them with Chuck, who brews oils in his bathroom. Chuck needs you as a client. Chuck wants you to buy from him and will adapt his business practices to accommodate your wants and needs. There are many Chuck’s here who you can contact and use as a supplier.

This is a larger, more professional operation, which does not need your business to survive. As a result, they have no need to adapt their current business practices to conform with your opinion of what they should be.

They are likely testing an expansion of their direct to consumer model, but will do so cautiously, attempting to cause minimal disruption to their primary business. If they see there is a consistent pattern, indicating there is potential for them to grow this business in a financially beneficial manner, they will likely begin to make changes which will better align with your current expectations.

I, for one, like the assortment of products/pricing they are offering, so I am going to place an initial order later this week.

You can go Christmas shopping at Walmart, or you can shop at Sax Fifth. You will have different experiences at each one, neither one necessarily better than the other.

Shill detected

I've quite literally seen a source from another board try to expand to Meso and just get torn apart by morons over nothing. Didn't word something right or something. Meanwhile they are massively successful and trusted on a paid forum with years of a track record.
This forum is unnecessarily toxic far too often, it's too easy for them to jump on a bandwagon than use real critical thinking and research

I amazed how the inability to carry on an adult, reasonably intelligent conversation leads some to resort to elementary school playground name calling. It just further supports my personal belief, that “Chuck” might be better able to serve your needs.

Attachments

• IMG_3976.jpeg
    IMG_3976.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 2
I've quite literally seen a source from another board try to expand to Meso and just get torn apart by morons over nothing. Didn't word something right or something. Meanwhile they are massively successful and trusted on a paid forum with years of a track record.
This forum is unnecessarily toxic far too often, it's too easy for them to jump on a bandwagon than use real critical thinking and research
I agree 100%. It is a shame.

So not following the rules is nothing?
Maybe you should stick to your paid boards.
People wonder why vetting is weak this days well because of cunts like you two.
The rules are simple comply or fuck off.

13 pages in we have new members trying to vet a source with two decades of background (still noone even looked into that it appears) by asking nonsensical questions and making unreasonable demands due to not understanding how agents like Christine here (or other reps for other chinese wholesale/manufacturing combos) operate.

We never have and never will see a rep show up with a hundred labtests in the OP because they have to partially if not completely pay those out of their personal pocket from the shitty cut they get from sales, especially if they don't supplement their income with non-promotable stuff.

If the next generation of membersheep wants the UG to have a selection of chinese sources that understand how to apply their principle of win-win cooperation to Meso, it will require some degree of cooperation on behalf of this community as well or parts of the UG will wither away because Millard placed the responsibility of holding sources accountable all on you bro, so you will reap what you sow.

P.S: I voted against Classifieds, miss me with that shot

So not following the rules is nothing?
Maybe you should stick to your paid boards.
People wonder why vetting is weak this days well because of cunts like you two.
The rules are simple comply or fuck off.

Case in point, you clearly can't handle your drugs. Go scream into a pillow more

Fools and their money are soon parted, and there are a lot of fools in this game

That’s the problem these sources come here and think they’re dealing with the same fools

Case in point, you clearly can't handle your drugs. Go scream into a pillow more
Typical bitch move you complain but wont do the heavy lifting yourself.
I invite you to do the vetting of new sources from now on since you know better lets see how good of a job you do.
If people lose money or get the wrong product its on you.

So on a serious point these are some of my concerns as a consumer.

Regardless of them having a long history of being a chemical plant, many of us haven't been on the purchasing from China side to see what is legit or not.

-Lack of testing, this has been addressed but we don't know how the products are.
-calling a customer by their first name on a forum bothers me
-email is Gmail
-asking to delete the thread
-price list removed

In the end, there are no regulatory agencies, especially from China. Shit, even some of QSC tabs looks great. As time went on there was some issues with some of the rest results coming out.

For raw material I wouldn't be as concerned but I definitely am for the orals/oils.

Again in the end, the only thing that could boost the source right now is a non biased consumer. I vote @SkankHunt spend his money and pay for testing.

No, none of us will help him pay for testing but it's for the greater good. I will pay in spirit.

It’s hard for sources to get run off a board beside being banned because there’s always some fools that are going to buy and then if they get their product they’ll tell other fools and then before you know it, they’re legit

You should find Changland Technology and Changland Pharma respectively and by weird company profile pages I assume you mean tradeford, guidechem, echemi, tradebig, made-in-china etc.? Using only those links you can make a quick list of names like Fiona, Bekey, Ivy, Eric etc. and while going by phone numbers is a bit quicker, you can combo the names with Changland and you'll get basics like
View attachment 272215View attachment 272216View attachment 272217View attachment 272218
View attachment 272225
Even if you don't recognize that famous address nor Amy, idol of infinity, let Bekey be your pusher, pusher, pusher and you'll arrive at
View attachment 272221
After acknowledging how perfect that logo is
View attachment 272223
you can go here.
View attachment 272219
or go the Facebook LWP > Rothwell company registry route:
View attachment 272224
or pick amy other path as they'll all end up at the beginning anyways.

This is just to demonstrate how anyone can do some basic vetting without any insider information and that Changland itself has a bit of a history and maybe the names of reps and companies exist only in the dreams of Sammi the cat.
Reminder to not piss off Liska....obviously a CIA or NSA spook lol

So on a serious point these are some of my concerns as a consumer.

Regardless of them having a long history of being a chemical plant, many of us haven't been on the purchasing from China side to see what is legit or not.

-Lack of testing, this has been addressed but we don't know how the products are.
-calling a customer by their first name on a forum bothers me
-email is Gmail
-asking to delete the thread
-price list removed

In the end, there are no regulatory agencies, especially from China. Shit, even some of QSC tabs looks great. As time went on there was some issues with some of the rest results coming out.

For raw material I wouldn't be as concerned but I definitely am for the orals/oils.

Again in the end, the only thing that could boost the source right now is a non biased consumer. I vote @SkankHunt spend his money and pay for testing.

No, none of us will help him pay for testing but it's for the greater good. I will pay in spirit.
IMG_5647.gif

If someone can show me I am wrong, I will gladly change my mind because i welcome a new source that provides safe and effective meds that are dosed accurately and most importantly do not contain cytotoxic compounds which has been an issue with some chinese suppliers in the past. We are not roasting this guy because we are toxic or racist. Remember our intentions are altruistic in nature in that we want what is best for the community. There are many ways to vett a source and the reason we do this together is because no single person holds all knowledge and Liska's contribution is appreciated but as he pointed out that being a source himself means there is a conflict of interest, in itself clearly means sources cannot be trusted by the community as he stated how would we know if we were being manipulated? If there are more effective ways and new information then show us so that we can implement this but to say we have lost our claws or lack knowledge serves no purpose. As pointed out, this source began by throwing up red flags, doxxing and wanting to delete the thread. Does this not concern you even a little? Transparency on meso means we can search back over time and make better informed decisions based on a more complete history. Whatever it takes to try to minimise risk and mitigate any potential harm.