Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

being a source himself means there is a conflict of interest,
While this may hold true for alot of cases. Not all of them are cut throat.

If you look at some of the domestic brewer's whether it is Stan, GL, or CCUSA. They all seem to respect each other's motives, practice, and customer service.

They may have dealt with different raw/peptide suppliers and may have had testing on different products.

It's true that there may be a conflict of interest, or they may know something we do not know.

I've quite literally seen a source from another board try to expand to Meso and just get torn apart by morons over nothing. Didn't word something right or something. Meanwhile they are massively successful and trusted on a paid forum with years of a track record.
This forum is unnecessarily toxic far too often, it's too easy for them to jump on a bandwagon than use real critical thinking and research

It's gaslighting -- something stupid happens, one person calls it out, then some others pile on calling them a dumbass when they have no clue why.

Probably got bullied a lot or are running tren.

I believe you are confusing them with Chuck, who brews oils in his bathroom. Chuck needs you as a client. Chuck wants you to buy from him and will adapt his business practices to accommodate your wants and needs. There are many Chuck’s here who you can contact and use as a supplier.

This is a larger, more professional operation, which does not need your business to survive. As a result, they have no need to adapt their current business practices to conform with your opinion of what they should be.

They are likely testing an expansion of their direct to consumer model, but will do so cautiously, attempting to cause minimal disruption to their primary business. If they see there is a consistent pattern, indicating there is potential for them to grow this business in a financially beneficial manner, they will likely begin to make changes which will better align with your current expectations.

I, for one, like the assortment of products/pricing they are offering, so I am going to place an initial order later this week.

I will provide updates, throughout this process.

You can go Christmas shopping at Walmart, or you can shop at Sax Fifth. You will have different experiences at each one, neither one necessarily better than the other.

This vendor may not be for you, but that is ok.

I see what you're saying. Vendors that are closer to the source offer prices that negate all the negatives. But the prices aren't that great here, let's be honest. They're merely par for the course.

So go scram little shilly willy

For example, for a 500-gram package to the United States, the shipping fee starts at US$50. For every additional 500 grams in weight of the package (less than 500 grams is calculated as 500 grams), the shipping fee increases by US$20.

You should add this to your new price list when you decide on what the prices even are.

Also
Shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package, not the weight of the goods.

I would never have guessed things could work in such a way. So you're saying... I couldn't just have my kilo shipped to me without a box to save on shipping?

Last edited:
You call that basic vetting??
For real, respect to the throughness.

But really it comes down to - this is @Liska ’s carrer. She finds or knows the industry well. I’m sure after years of experience we can all do the same in our respective fields of expertise.

For the lay-man here at meso, we ask here & the source proves it to us

Sources have become like princesses, their knights start coming out of the woodwork to defend her honor.

Have a source PROVE anything? oh no that's way too much to ask. it's just not fair. She can sit in her tower if she wants to, if you don't like it then this isn't the source for you!

Sources have become like princesses, their knights start coming out of the woodwork to defend her honor.

Have a source PROVE anything? oh no that's way too much to ask. it's just not fair. She can sit in her tower if she wants to, if you don't like it then this isn't the source for you!

Well said!

You should find Changland Technology and Changland Pharma respectively and by weird company profile pages I assume you mean tradeford, guidechem, echemi, tradebig, made-in-china etc.? Using only those links you can make a quick list of names like Fiona, Bekey, Ivy, Eric etc. and while going by phone numbers is a bit quicker, you can combo the names with Changland and you'll get basics like
View attachment 272215View attachment 272216View attachment 272217View attachment 272218
View attachment 272225
Even if you don't recognize that famous address nor Amy, idol of infinity, let Bekey be your pusher, pusher, pusher and you'll arrive at
View attachment 272221
After acknowledging how perfect that logo is
View attachment 272223
you can go here.
View attachment 272219
or go the Facebook LWP > Rothwell company registry route:
View attachment 272224
or pick amy other path as they'll all end up at the beginning anyways.

This is just to demonstrate how anyone can do some basic vetting without any insider information and that Changland itself has a bit of a history and maybe the names of reps and companies exist only in the dreams of Sammi the cat.
Gotcha. All that is interesting and I believe they are a real company. Still don't trust them though just because I don't trust any new source. I hope they are legit as another good supplier from China would be nice. Time will tell.

For real, respect to the throughness.

But really it comes down to - this is @Liska ’s carrer. She finds or knows the industry well. I’m sure after years of experience we can all do the same in our respective fields of expertise.

For the lay-man here at meso, we ask here & the source proves it to us
This wasn't just Liska. The members here use to do the same. Coming from a time where you send 400 bucks off and get scammed or look into your source. Liska is just a product of a different time.

Time change. Now it's much softer for better or worse

This wasn't just Liska. The members here use to do the same. Coming from a time where you send 400 bucks off and get scammed or look into your source. Liska is just a product of a different time.

Time change. Now it's much softer for better or worse

It's still like that though. Any source can go bad at a moment's notice, intentionally or not. Stan isn't a spring chicken, what happens if he goes unexpectedly? Will his partner just say fuck it and run with the money?

I order a lot of stuff from india and those guys get two strikes for customs violations, and then they're out of the game. And if that happens i'm not going to be thinking i'm going to get a sniff of any refund. It's a risk you take with every order.

You can continue to spend your money wherever you like. You are under no obligation to spend anything with anyone.

If you want to be as close to 100% confident about your sources, go to your doctor and have him prescribe you everything you want. You have the option of seeking out a doctor who will do that for you, but obviously that is not something you want to do.

Instead, you insist on continuing to discuss a vendor, who you have no need or obligation to use. Buy somewhere else and you won’t have to worry about anything.

I will be one of the people who will take the initial risk of using the vendor. It is my decision to do so and I assume all risks. I am competent and capable enough to make an educated decision on what is right for me, which is likely not what is right for you. That is life, and we all will deal with the consequences of our decisions, whether good or bad, each day of our life.

Be comfortable in knowing that you have enlightened me with your concerns, which have elevated my sense of confidence to make an informed decision about who I can buy from.

Thanks you for showing me the path to enlightenment!

You can continue to spend your money wherever you like. You are under no obligation to spend anything with anyone.

If you want to be as close to 100% confident about your sources, go to your doctor and have him prescribe you everything you want. You have the option of seeking out a doctor who will do that for you, but obviously that is not something you want to do.

Instead, you insist on continuing to discuss a vendor, who you have no need or obligation to use. Buy somewhere else and you won’t have to worry about anything.

I will be one of the people who will take the initial risk of using the vendor. It is my decision to do so and I assume all risks. I am competent and capable enough to make an educated decision on what is right for me, which is likely not what is right for you. That is life, and we all will deal with the consequences of our decisions, whether good or bad, each day of our life.

Be comfortable in knowing that you have enlightened me with your concerns, which have elevated my sense of confidence to make an informed decision about who I can buy from.

Thanks you for showing me the path to enlightenment!

Hold your horses big fella, you’ll have to wait for the price list