Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

So you want the customer to pay $320+ for HGH and dimer test + pay shipping? You got me fucked up. If you want sell your product I suggest you get those tests started. Nobody here is going to buy anything without seeing test especially on HGH. Your 10iu test is good but we need to see test the other hgh
This.

No. We won't remove them. Because we can customize according to requirements.

There are hundreds of products and dosages in total, and it is impossible for us to test them all.
What makes it so impossible to test them all? Lack of funds or is it more lack of effort to put them in a package and send them to another country?
Forgive me but I’m clearly missing your reasoning for not wanting to test as many as you can. If you have 100s of products and the inventory to back it why wouldn’t you want to test it?

What makes it so impossible to test them all? Lack of funds or is it more lack of effort to put them in a package and send them to another country?
Forgive me but I’m clearly missing your reasoning for not wanting to test as many as you can. If you have 100s of products and the inventory to back it why wouldn’t you want to test it?

He must think this is Reddit or fakebook apparently

Hang on everyone, just give the source a little time to catch up a little. I remember chilton getting hammered but now there probably the uk number one lab

I don’t understand why people think they can tell other people how to run their own business. Let him run his business in any manner he likes. It is his business.

Supply and demand will eventually dictate his business practices.

If you don’t like something about his business philosophy or practices, then there are many other options you can seek out, until you find one the checks off all your boxes.

Until then, please just accept things for the way they are and move on.

“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds”

Albert Einstein

@chrispowderypuff, post photos of the quality of your vials, stoppers rubber or silicon?
How long have you been brewing aas oils and tabs? What is the production method for your AAS oils? How do you clean stainless steel surfaces and flow hood? Do you wear facemasks, head net ect? Do you even have autoclave? Production method of your tabs? Excipients used?
Photos of the lab where your products are manufactured with meso rx date, brewing process, ect. or are you a re-seller?
Why did you remove live well line?
You have failed to identify the issues raised by members here. Your attitude is don't give a fuck about competition but if this was true then why remove your more expensive line and say you don't want to "eat others cake". The attitude will drive customers away but its the drugs of addiction you are selling on your website that will soon get you banned. This is a harm reduction forum so start answering questions or fuck right off.

I don’t understand why people think they can tell other people how to run their own business. Let him run his business in any manner he likes. It is his business.

If you don’t like something about his business philosophy or practices, then there are many other options you can seek out, until you find one the checks off all your boxes.

Albert Einstein
You sheeple need to wake up and understand why vetting is critical for members here. Or stay asleep and let us do the vetting.

Albert Einstein
Be silent and start learning.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231211_115001_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231211_115001_Chrome.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 56

Albert Einstein
Because this is a harm Reduction forum not Amazon for drug dealers. You don’t like it find a different forum, don’t come in here telling us how to vet new sources.

Albert Einstein
Nobody is telling him how to run anything.
We’re suggesting what needs to happen if he is on this forum selling products. There’s a wrong way and there’s a right way to do things here and so far all this clown is doing is wrong.

If you don’t like it you should find a different forum, some place you will fit in better. A forum with members who don’t give a shit about lab tests and quality. I think Reddit is calling you. Get to it I’d hate to see you miss your calling to a place that could use another like you. It could be your welcome home party at Reddit.

Albert Einstein
It's a harm reduction forum, you gonna let these guys run amuck?

The questions we ask are for our own harm eduction and for others to question the safety of purchasing from said source.

Some places even have posted stolen lab tests. Other users may not have noticed it.

Another source was selling "stenbolone acetate" and it was actually methylstenbolone

You need to learn bro.

It's a harm reduction forum, you gonna let these guys run amuck?

The questions we ask are for our own harm eduction and for others to question the safety of purchasing from said source.

Some places even have posted stolen lab tests. Other users may not have noticed it.

Another source was selling "stenbolone acetate" and it was actually methylstenbolone

You need to learn bro.
The fact that you’re using the word bro in conversations gives a lot of information about your education, or lack of.

Albert Einstein said it all.