Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

The fact that you’re using the word bro in conversations gives a lot of information about your education, or lack of.

Albert Einstein said it all.

Your name literally means son of a bitch

Saying bro. It's a nice way to keep the conversation with a much nicer tone, you fucking jack ass.

Now, wouldn't you prefer I have said "bro"?

GTFO of the forum if you have a problem people drilling new sources here.

Our actions are to protect people from getting scammed or inject some garbage product.

"Go fuck yourself" - Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited:
The fact that you’re using the word bro in conversations gives a lot of information about your education, or lack of.

Albert Einstein said it all.
If your going base your opinion if someone here has intelligents or not bc they use the word “bro” gtfo out of here. @Spaceman Spiff contributes knowledge and information that is usable unlike your laughable Einstein quote. How tf are any of us going implement an Einstein quote into our drug protocols? How bro?

If your going base your opinion if someone here has intelligents or not bc they use the word “bro” gtfo out of here. @Spaceman Spiff contributes knowledge and information that is usable unlike your laughable Einstein quote. How tf are any of us going implement an Einstein quote into our drug protocols? How bro?

When you can show you even remotely have the intellectual ability to carry on an intelligent conversation, I believe you might get some meaningful information from this vendor.

It might be beneficial to ask questions about what regulatory agencies are responsible for auditing their manufacturing processes.

You might ask about what internal safety mechanisms or controls they have in place and what are some examples of prior deficiencies identified and corrected through these processes.

You might ask if they have any promotional materials they have developed for private label customers, showing their manufacturing processes.

You might ask about any domestic/international safety/quality organizations they are members of.

You might ask if they would be willing to give you contacts of businesses currently using their services for private label production.

The questions you are asking are questions one would generally ask of a source producing AAS in the bathtub of their mobile home in a trailer park.

If this source is legitimately who they say they are, then they are going to laugh off your questions.

When you can show you even remotely have the intellectual ability to carry on an intelligent conversation, I believe you might get some meaningful information from this vendor.

It might be beneficial to ask questions about what regulatory agencies are responsible for auditing their manufacturing processes.

You might ask about what internal safety mechanisms or controls they have in place and what are some examples of prior deficiencies identified and corrected through these processes.

You might ask if they have any promotional materials they have developed for private label customers, showing their manufacturing processes.

You might ask about any domestic/international safety/quality organizations they are members of.

You might ask if they would be willing to give you contacts of businesses currently using their services for private label production.

The questions you are asking are questions one would generally ask of a source producing AAS in the bathtub of their mobile home in a trailer park.

If this source is legitimately who they say they are, then they are going to laugh off your questions.
That makes sense I should have asked all these questions before asking the most basic one. Guy can’t even provide basic tests for more than a few products and you think he’s going to provide all this additional information when he won’t even provide additional tests for what he’s selling.

If there was a regulatory agency we wouldn't need to vett. Congrats, all the boys just awarded you meso ass clown of the month award. Go into the bathroom, stare into the mirror and punch yourself in the throat.

That makes sense I should have asked all these questions before asking the most basic one. Guy can’t even provide basic tests for more than a few products and you think he’s going to provide all this additional information when he won’t even provide additional tests for what he’s selling.
Seems like he is new here and barely knows what the hell is going on.

Regulatory agency for a Chinese manufacturer? .

Asking for references? So finding the UGL labs/resellers associated with them.

Costume Party Laugh GIF by Halloween Party

What do you want to bet he came from Reddit?????
I’ll bet ya 5 vials of sust.
Like to be honest. For all we know, Changland could be solid, or he can be a piece of shit.

We won't know until more people place an order and send it for testing. Even then, only a handful of us actually test stuff. Even then, money needs to be dropped

Like to be honest. For all we know, Changland could be solid, or he can be a piece of shit.
i could be wrong, but im interpreting liskas posts in this thread about "vetting" us domestic vs international sources being about people not typing changland into a search engine and instead people asking about $80 shipping and whatever else.

if we look at axle labs(us domestic), his shilling activity from sst was quickly exposed. but when it comes to international sources, theyre not always on other boards that members here also know about.

so ultimately, it becomes are we actually vetting? or just demanding/asking things from sources? if you were hiring, would you do a background check on your candidates or just ask them questions in an interview? not to say that asking questions isnt sufficient for vetting. if we look at triple b, who was somehow on the same batch for months because he brews really big batches, but was somehow being fronted money for raws a few months beforehand?

13 pages in we have new members trying to vet a source with two decades of background (still noone even looked into that it appears) by asking nonsensical questions and making unreasonable demands due to not understanding how agents like Christine here (or other reps for other chinese wholesale/manufacturing combos) operate.

We never have and never will see a rep show up with a hundred labtests in the OP because they have to partially if not completely pay those out of their personal pocket from the shitty cut they get from sales, especially if they don't supplement their income with non-promotable stuff.

If the next generation of membersheep wants the UG to have a selection of chinese sources that understand how to apply their principle of win-win cooperation to Meso, it will require some degree of cooperation on behalf of this community as well or parts of the UG will wither away because Millard placed the responsibility of holding sources accountable all on you bro, so you will reap what you sow.

P.S: I voted against Classifieds, miss me with that shot

i could be wrong, but im interpreting liskas posts in this thread about "vetting" us domestic vs international sources being about people not typing changland into a search engine and instead people asking about $80 shipping and whatever else.

if we look at axle labs(us domestic), his shilling activity from sst was quickly exposed. but when it comes to international sources, theyre not always on other boards that members here also know about.

so ultimately, it becomes are we actually vetting? or just demanding/asking things from sources? if you were hiring, would you do a background check on your candidates or just ask them questions in an interview? not to say that asking questions isnt sufficient for vetting. if we look at triple b, who was somehow on the same batch for months because he brews really big batches, but was somehow being fronted money for raws a few months beforehand?
When you do search Changland couldn't find much on them. Unless you know the history of Chinese manufacturers over the years, it's hard to determine what is reliable or not.

There are certain keywords that experienced people can decipher.

For some consumers domestic reship is an important factor to keep our names off of controlled substance packages. some of us need to know. Also vial quality has been an issue with some Chinese manufacturers, floaters, poor rubber stoppers, tear off vs pop off tops.

In the end its hard to find background checks on your drug dealers.

but you are right. some people demand/ask things. main reason is possibly because they are shills for the competition.

what has interested me in this source were bit of the exotic oils, but mainly the tabs,caps, and HCG.

Emailed for a shipping and small order quote, they got back to me quickly, will place order next week and keep you all updated, gonna try the tren base so should know pretty quick if it’s legit

@Liska out of curiosity, I've been googling this company and not coming up with much besides dubious LinkedIn and weird company profile pages. Where can more information on them be found? I don't use any other AAS forums so maybe that's what you're referring to.

@Liska out of curiosity, I've been googling this company and not coming up with much besides dubious LinkedIn and weird company profile pages. Where can more information on them be found? I don't use any other AAS forums so maybe that's what you're referring to.
You should find Changland Technology and Changland Pharma respectively and by weird company profile pages I assume you mean tradeford, guidechem, echemi, tradebig, made-in-china etc.? Using only those links you can make a quick list of names like Fiona, Bekey, Ivy, Eric etc. and while going by phone numbers is a bit quicker, you can combo the names with Changland and you'll get basics like
Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 12-10-01 YCGBEKEY CHANGLAND TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD Importateur Exportateur.pngphoto_2023-12-02_19-41-42.jpgphoto_2023-12-02_19-29-21 (2).jpgphoto_2023-12-02_19-29-21.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 11-40-33 RAWHORMONE.png
Even if you don't recognize that famous address nor Amy, idol of infinity, let Bekey be your pusher, pusher, pusher and you'll arrive at
ycg changland.png
After acknowledging how perfect that logo is
1702275792131.png
you can go here.
Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 11-55-58 Does anyone know raw-steroid-powders.com.png
or go the Facebook LWP > Rothwell company registry route:
rothwell.jpg
or pick amy other path as they'll all end up at the beginning anyways.

This is just to demonstrate how anyone can do some basic vetting without any insider information and that Changland itself has a bit of a history and maybe the names of reps and companies exist only in the dreams of Sammi the cat.

You should find Changland Technology and Changland Pharma respectively and by weird company profile pages I assume you mean tradeford, guidechem, echemi, tradebig, made-in-china etc.? Using only those links you can make a quick list of names like Fiona, Bekey, Ivy, Eric etc. and while going by phone numbers is a bit quicker, you can combo the names with Changland and you'll get basics like
View attachment 272215View attachment 272216View attachment 272217View attachment 272218
View attachment 272225
Even if you don't recognize that famous address nor Amy, idol of infinity, let Bekey be your pusher, pusher, pusher and you'll arrive at
View attachment 272221
After acknowledging how perfect that logo is
View attachment 272223
you can go here.
View attachment 272219
or go the Facebook LWP > Rothwell company registry route:
View attachment 272224
or pick amy other path as they'll all end up at the beginning anyways.

This is just to demonstrate how anyone can do some basic vetting without any insider information and that Changland itself has a bit of a history and maybe the names of reps and companies exist only in the dreams of Sammi the cat.
OG pusher @Liska explaining the facts of life to young punks on Meso

View: https://youtu.be/5jfor2RyTNU?si=v1thKwxXEtj4p5Jr

I don’t understand why these sources don’t take on a new identity when they come back on meso. It would be easy enough to start fresh but they don’t do it,