Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Special dosages are also required by brand customers. They are all customized in batches and then taken for testing. We do not test all doses.
Im not referring to special dosages I’m referring to your product list that says you have 10iu 12iu 15iu 20iu and 24iu. If those are on your list that is not considered a special dosage. So are you gonna remove those from your list and only selll the 10iu?

Im not referring to special dosages I’m referring to your product list that says you have 10iu 12iu 15iu 20iu and 24iu. If those are on your list that is not considered a special dosage. So are you gonna remove those from your list and only selll the 10iu?
No. We won't remove them. Because we can customize according to requirements.

There are hundreds of products and dosages in total, and it is impossible for us to test them all.

That means you have competitors
Your response to my questions and your argumentative reply’s won’t last long here. I could only imagine how much of a hassle it would be dealing with you if an issue arose with something after purchasing from you.
Good luck you’re going to need all the luck you can get here dick head

You have a competitor that has nearly made that happen
Could not be further from the truth, you just haven't done any reading/research as usual.

This isn’t China. In a free market, when you’re trying to sell product(s) or services- you are always competing for customers.
Not what he meant and you'd know this if you researched/vetted Changland.

I get that you like to postpostpostpostpost like Cherokee but please stop making these un- or misinformed posts devoid of effort 24/7, it's becoming a serious burden for the UG, like those trash blocks in two-player Tetris that you have to clean up to get to the good stuff.

Could not be further from the truth, you just haven't done any reading/research as usual.

Not what he meant and you'd know this if you researched/vetted Changland.

I get that you like to postpostpostpostpost like Cherokee but please stop making these un- or misinformed posts devoid of effort 24/7, it's becoming a serious burden for the UG, like those trash blocks in two-player Tetris that you have to clean up to get to the good stuff.

Never thought I’d see the day Liska would stand up for a source.

What is it about this source liska, that has posted nothing but a price list, ~5 Jano reports with a few underdosed peptides in their analytical thread, some boxes with vials & then asked to delete the thread- that makes you want to defend them?

Never thought I’d see the day Liska would stand up for a source.

What is it about this source liska, that has posted nothing but a price list, ~5 Jano reports with a few underdosed peptides in their analytical thread, some boxes with vials & then asked to delete the thread- that makes you want to defend them?
I've done so many times but I wouldn't think that you'd see those posts either considering you don't read more of Meso than the latest posts column.

Meso is infamous for vetting US domestic sources harshly but fairly, with EU/CAN a bit behind but has traditionally failed to vet chinese sources accurately, sometimes letting harmful sources stay while pushing good ones out due to a language barrier or even racism honestly.

OP could've posted an empty thread titled Changland and you'd have all the information needed to uncover the entire history related to that name if you only put some effort into using Google. No insider information or skill required. Vetting means following a trail back in time and gradually uncovering the branches and abrupt dead endings, often explained by crackdowns in China or even international events such as Cyberjuice and ORD back in the early 2000's. If I, as a source, infodump all of that on your ignorant ass you would never be able to untangle what's true and what's potentially me manipulating you.

I've done so many times but I wouldn't think that you'd see those posts either considering you don't read more of Meso than the latest posts column.

Meso is infamous for vetting US domestic sources harshly but fairly, with EU/CAN a bit behind but has traditionally failed to vet chinese sources accurately, sometimes letting harmful sources stay while pushing good ones out due to a language barrier or even racism honestly.

OP could've posted an empty thread titled Changland and you'd have all the information needed to uncover the entire history related to that name if you only put some effort into using Google. No insider information or skill required. Vetting means following a trail back in time and gradually uncovering the branches and abrupt dead endings, often explained by crackdowns in China or even international events such as Cyberjuice and ORD back in the early 2000's. If I, as a source, infodump all of that on your ignorant ass you would never be able to untangle what's true and what's potentially me manipulating you.
I’m asking OP for more Jano testing and pics of their labs, here, where they posted to attempt to sell products.

I’m not trying to write a fucking thesis on the history of a random Chinese chemical company.

It’s up to them to come correct, I shouldn’t have to dive deep.