Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

That’s not bad. Now what is the fee to have it reshipped from your US warehouse?
We currently have no inventory in the United States. They are all sent from China to the United States. If you need local service, we will send the package to the American recipient first, and they will forward it to you.

We calculate shipping costs based on order quantity. So please let me know the order details for the specific shipping cost.

Thank you

Wtf. Are you really saying his fucking name?

I was contemplating ordering and testing your orals. Fuck that.
Not the full name, just to confirm the person. Only I know who it is. There are so many people with the same name, how do you know who I am talking about. Don't be so surprised.

Not the full name, just to confirm the person. Only I know who it is. There are so many people with the same name, how do you know who I am talking about. Don't be so surprised.
No bother with the name lol, steroids aren’t illegal where I am to possess for personal use. I’ve had an email back but most of it is in Chinese!

We currently have no inventory in the United States. They are all sent from China to the United States. If you need local service, we will send the package to the American recipient first, and they will forward it to you.

We calculate shipping costs based on order quantity. So please let me know the order details for the specific shipping cost.

Thank you

Bro your thread title says US domestic

I'm currently waiting almost 4 weeks for qingdao's reshipper to get my pack, if i had thought it would be US domestic i would be pissed