Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

I hate to say this, but I would delete this post. Just cause of some stuff on that website...
Too late to delete posts but you’re not wrong.

In the sources defense he did not advertise the website which offers prohibited items here. Light bulbs ringing in my head now as to why he didn’t link it in the first place.

It’s good to have doubts, accept your doubts. You are welcome to supervise our progress. We welcome thread feedback from friends who have placed orders from us.

Your sample orders and wholesale orders are welcome, as well as customized orders. Please contact us for specific details.

So you’re telling me it’s more than $80 for a kilo? And not including reshipping? That’s not going to do it for people here.

Businesses need to adjust. You are going to need to start looking for alternatives to be able to offer cheaper shipping . Otherwise your prices aren’t bad at all

If someone has floaters in their oils, what’s the corrective action you’ll take for it? Send out replacements or we’ll have to make another order and you’ll include them in it? With shipping prices that high, I doubt you’ll pay that to send 1 or 2 vials that had floaters or broke during transit.

If there is any product quality problem, we will resend or refund for free.
If someone has floaters in their oils, what’s the corrective action you’ll take for it? Send out replacements or we’ll have to make another order and you’ll include them in it? With shipping prices that high, I doubt you’ll pay that to send 1 or 2 vials that had floaters or broke during transit.

So you’re telling me it’s more than $80 for a kilo? And not including reshipping? That’s not going to do it for people here.

Businesses need to adjust. You are going to need to start looking for alternatives to be able to offer cheaper shipping . Otherwise your prices aren’t bad at all
Are you a retail order or bulk order? Our processing methods are flexible for different orders. You are welcome to send us a private message to discuss your thoughts in detail.

Are you a retail order or bulk order? Our processing methods are flexible for different orders. You are welcome to send us a private message to discuss your thoughts in detail.

Just one kilo, don’t make this complicated. Why are you giving yourself wiggle room with pricing?