Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

yeah, just read it on the previous page, that's why I deleted the message.
So your domestic service is just reshipping, right?
This is how we currently operate.

In the future we may open an online store and set up a warehouse in the United States. But the price will definitely be higher.

You're hurting my brain here. you already know the shipping cost based on the weight, all you need to do is tell us that.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package, not the weight of the goods. For example, for 1 kilogram of powder, the actual package weight may reach 1.5 kilograms. So you have to tell us the specific order so that we can estimate the weight of the package and give the shipping price. For example, for a 500-gram package to the United States, the shipping fee starts at US$50. For every additional 500 grams in weight of the package (less than 500 grams is calculated as 500 grams), the shipping fee increases by US$20. We will also ship an order in multiple packages according to different requirements.

Almost none of our customers have complained about shipping costs. When the order is large, we will even give a discount on the final quote.

You are welcome to take our samples for testing. We provide samples and you pay the shipping cost.
So you want the customer to pay $320+ for HGH and dimer test + pay shipping? You got me fucked up. If you want sell your product I suggest you get those tests started. Nobody here is going to buy anything without seeing test especially on HGH. Your 10iu test is good but we need to see test the other hgh

So you want the customer to pay $320+ for HGH and dimer test + pay shipping? You got me fucked up. If you want sell your product I suggest you get those tests started. Nobody here is going to buy anything without seeing test especially on HGH. Your 10iu test is good but we need to see test the other hgh
Special dosages are also required by brand customers. They are all customized in batches and then taken for testing. We do not test all doses.