Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

We want to delete the thread because we don't want to touch other people's cake.

It seems that there is no way to delete the thread here. If anyone has a way, please let us know. Thank you very much.

If we cannot delete this thread, we will have to update our information later.

The brand is Live Well Pharmaceuticals.

We manufactured the oils, also accept bulk oils order.

Raws are usually sold by the kilogram. We will quote raw material samples separately and there is no price list for raw material samples like 10g, 50g, 100g, 500g.
Live Well Pharmaceuticals not available from now on. New brands are on the way. Naked bottles and vials are better for bulk and brand owner.

Have you not wondered why you can't post in most subforums or use some other functions you see being used? I've genuinely been reading and responding to all of your posts as coming from a source, which I treat with far more scrutiny than of a normal member.

@Millard could you check and potentially unshackle this guy?
It worked, thank you

You are like a chemistry teacher and your rigor is much appreciated.
If you’re going to be a user of these compounds you should know what you’re talking about. Multiply that by 10 fold if you’re going to sell them.

I wonder what someone would’ve recieved if they had ordered DHB from you..

If you’re going to be a user of these compounds you should know what you’re talking about. Multiply that by 10 fold if you’re going to sell them.

I wonder what someone would’ve recieved if they had ordered DHB from you..
We definitely knew what we were sending, and we had the courage to take it upon ourselves.

We want to delete the thread because we don't want to touch other people's cake.

It seems that there is no way to delete the thread here. If anyone has a way, please let us know. Thank you very much.

If we cannot delete this thread, we will have to update our information later.
There is no deleting here. Full transparency from sources and a permanent record is in the best interest of our community.

They're hinting at a top secret legitimate reason for asking to delete.

@chrispowders is it OK to post the reason? Or forbidden transparency.
I might be way off the mark here but i think he has reviewed QSC price list and realised " Live well "prices are not going to live long and in shock horror wanted to delete the price list and is prob peeling the live well stickers off vials as we speak. Feeding us some bullshit reason like "don't want to eat into others cake".

We will maintain this price for a long time, whether you are happy or not.
I might be way off the mark here but i think he has reviewed QSC price list and realised " Live well "prices are not going to live long and in shock horror wanted to delete the price list and is prob peeling the live well stickers off vials as we speak. Feeding us some bullshit reason like "don't want to eat into others cake".

Once upon a time Meso's vetting was infamous, even feared for digging its claws into sources painfully deep. It's 2023 and ya'll too lazy or stupid (your pick) to type the name of a source into Meso search or Google before posting.
Well, what if I don't care? He's just another spin off Chinese company or some reseller. I can buy from more established ones anyway, I will be safer and know for sure that at least I'm likely gonna get decent quality. Here I have to risk. You're right it's '23 and sources have even harder time getting piece of action. You came right in time, so lucky you perhaps. You always seem like you have so much free time, don't become a lazy cat yourself. Mr/Ms. Right.

Well, what if I don't care? He's just another spin off Chinese company or some reseller. I can buy from more established ones anyway, I will be safer and know for sure that at least I'm likely gonna get decent quality. Here I have to risk. You're right it's '23 and sources have even harder time getting piece of action. You came right in time, so lucky you perhaps. You always seem like you have so much free time, don't become a lazy cat yourself. Mr/Ms. Right.
Back then the vetting still had some (admittedly not all) of its teeth but since that fateful day it's been all gums and the membersheep alone must hold the wolves accountable. Vetting is the foundation Meso was built upon for over two decades by those that did care a lot - only because of their continuous work you trust that you are likely to get decent quality from established sources here. You don't have to carry on the tradition you benefit from, but you can at least respect it.

perhaps QSC overlord came down on him?
That was exactly my original suspicion. Guy was trying to become a source and was stepping on his bosses toes or the toes of the chemical factory down the street.

You pretty much fucked up from the get-go @chrispowders you immediately gave up quick. You mislabeled raws (very concerning because I'm sure your factory makes chemicals that aren't steriods), you admitted you're too lazy to change the price list amount and the shipping cost.

I'm guessing you're trying to source under somebody and they scolded you when they found out.

Sponsors