Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Think back Liska, back to when you were but a smol kitten- drafting your introduction post. At that time, if I had searched meso, I’d see nothing but your initial words. If I searched google, I’d probably find a YouTube video of that crazy lady on shark tank trying to sell investors on the idea of a coffee shop with cats running around- a Cat Cafe.

This “source” came in, aside from it not being Friday, seemingly on point with a few jano tests. Then pictures of clear stock.

This person was not given any more leniency than any others who’ve attempted the same. We asked for everything that would typically be asked for.

I’m not understanding your point of searching this forum or google for their credibility.

Think back Liska, back to when you were but a smol kitten- drafting your introduction post. At that time, if I had searched meso, I’d see nothing but your initial words. If I searched google, I’d probably find a YouTube video of that crazy lady on shark tank trying to sell investors on the idea of a coffee shop with cats running around- a Cat Cafe.

This “source” came in, aside from it not being Friday, seemingly on point with a few jano tests. Then pictures of clear stock.

This person was not given any more leniency than any others who’ve attempted the same. We asked for everything that would typically be asked for.

I’m not understanding your point of searching this forum or google for their credibility.
Well explained, zero trash talking, a world of people like you.

You're a source posting that this thread "screams scam" but you refuse to listen (read) or elaborate. If you had invested just a minute or, and I know this might be beyond your attention span, three minutes, you'd find a decade or more of history that would allow you to contribute the roots of an informed opinion.

On a board that does not delete any posts, drowning it in low quality posts makes it evermore difficult to find any needle in this growing haystack and eventually noone will bother adding needles at all and that might just kill Meso. If you value this board please respect what makes it valuable in comparison to other platforms.

You're a source posting that this thread "screams scam" but you refuse to listen (read) or elaborate. If you had invested just a minute or, and I know this might be beyond your attention span, three minutes, you'd find a decade or more of history that would allow you to contribute the roots of an informed opinion.

On a board that does not delete any posts, drowning it in low quality posts makes it evermore difficult to find any needle in this growing haystack and eventually noone will bother adding needles at all and that might just kill Meso. If you value this board please respect what makes it valuable in comparison to other platforms.
I’m not a source and I even said I was willing to take a flyer on this new comer who provided recent jano reports & significant stock pics. We still were pushing for lab pictures.

Once the poster asked to be deleted, the last of the morning fog cleared to show their deceitful intentions.

That said- can you source Stenbolone Acetate? I’ll trade you the best catnip in all the lands if so

I dont know why rage this source, its clearly that he is a "trade company" like many of Chineses companies, they are just resellers

I have been ordering from Chris. I have used their HGH 24ui, TB-500 and BPC-157. Their HGH Fragment came cloudy like Qingdao (same source I believe) and he gave me a refund, with no issues. They are cheap too.

I didnt ordered their raws and oils, only peptides.

I dont know why rage this source, its clearly that he is a "trade company" like many of Chineses companies, they are just resellers

I have been ordering from Chris. I have used their HGH 24ui, TB-500 and BPC-157. Their HGH Fragment came cloudy like Qingdao (same source I believe) and he gave me a refund, with no issues. They are cheap too.

I didnt ordered their raws and oils, only peptides.
Do they really communicate with gmail though..? No encrypted email?

Why do you have a subscriber (=source) tag like I do?
Ask Millard, you can view my history I haven’t solicited on here. The email I signed up with has “store” in the name- most likely the reason.

I don’t intend on being a source, as of now. It’s not the life for me. It’s anxiety inducing, stressful and time consuming. It can be fruitful and rewarding too. Been there & done it so, I do know.

Ask Millard, you can view my history I haven’t solicited on here. The email I signed up with has “store” in the name- most likely the reason.

I don’t intend on being a source, as of now. It’s not the life for me. It’s anxiety inducing, stressful and time consuming. It can be fruitful and rewarding too. Been there & done it so, I do know.
Have you not wondered why you can't post in most subforums or use some other functions you see being used? I've genuinely been reading and responding to all of your posts as coming from a source, which I treat with far more scrutiny than of a normal member.

@Millard could you check and potentially unshackle this guy?

I think you have to make the decision which is the problem.

Have you not wondered why you can't post in most subforums or use some other functions you see being used? I've genuinely been reading and responding to all of your posts as coming from a source, which I treat with far more scrutiny than of a normal member.

@Millard could you check and potentially unshackle this guy?
I’m aware of why, I’m not dumb. I’m okay with browsing and contributing to the forum sections I’m allowed to.

It would be nice though, if millar does want to unshackle me I’d be happy to contribute to the full spectrum of topics here.

Once upon a time Meso's vetting was infamous, even feared for digging its claws into sources painfully deep. It's 2023 and ya'll too lazy or stupid (your pick) to type the name of a source into Meso search or Google before posting.
We don’t need others to teach us how to do things or how to verify the authenticity of sources.

Quality, price and service are the keys to long-term support.

Small amount of samples for testing, we can send them for free and only need to pay the shipping fee.

Everyone has the ability to think independently and does not need to be taught how to do things. Those who act quickly are already practicing, while those who are doubtful are always worried about all kinds of unknown things.

Too much mystery powders. Where are these "internal" test reports of raw materials? Shipping costs are the least of your problems.
images.jpeg.jpg