Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

This got strange fast.

Maybe he'll be back next month to rebrand or maybe he's someone's partner who was trying to open theyre own business

Another month another chinese lab pops up. Chang, Yang, Cho or whatever the hell will enter meso next. At least some are trying to be creative with colourful pandas and rainbow dragons. This one was boring from the beginning. Try again.

Another month another chinese lab pops up. Chang, Yang, Cho or whatever the hell will enter meso next. At least some are trying to be creative with colourful pandas and rainbow dragons. This one was boring from the beginning. Try again.
I just hope no one has lost his money

Totally non coincidental that we were discussing QSC’s competition and other Chinese sources similar in their thread the other day.

Many newbies were astounded that QSC isn’t the only company selling Chinese chemicals and peptides for cheap.

This thread here, this screams scam though.

Totally non coincidental that we were discussing QSC’s competition and other Chinese sources similar in their thread the other day.

Many newbies were astounded that QSC isn’t the only company selling Chinese chemicals and peptides for cheap.

Do you know when i had doubts? I searched for the company online and It Is not present, qsc Is present

Another month another chinese lab pops up. Chang, Yang, Cho
Do you know when i had doubts? I searched for the company online and It Is not present, qsc Is present
Once upon a time Meso's vetting was infamous, even feared for digging its claws into sources painfully deep. It's 2023 and ya'll too lazy or stupid (your pick) to type the name of a source into Meso search or Google before posting.

Once upon a time Meso's vetting was infamous, even feared for digging its claws into sources painfully deep. It's 2023 and ya'll too lazy or stupid (your pick) to type the name of a source into Meso search or Google before posting.
If I google cat cafe do you think it shows me your credibility ?