Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

I actually placed an order 4-5 days ago. Response was lightning quick. Less than 10 min.
Shipping was a little expensive for what I had ordered $70 Dom re ship. I’ll pay $70 any day for shipping with how low the price is on tabs. I received tracking 2 days ago.
Placing one too. So I guess we will see....

I actually placed an order 4-5 days ago. Response was lightning quick. Less than 10 min.
Shipping was a little expensive for what I had ordered $70 Dom re ship. I’ll pay $70 any day for shipping with how low the price is on tabs. I received tracking 2 days ago.
i'm so curious at this point, because some guys (more than one) ordered from him, waiting for reviews

I'm placing one to, I placed one in Qs Black Friday promo, Placed and Paid First day HGH and TIRZ With Express which was 98€ on top and this coming Tuesday will be 3 weeks without it even being shipped (UPS Standard Label Created since 5 days,). I am not that of a patient person, I certainly would have the Patience to wait if ordering normal Shipping, I want options (I have others) and really don't give a fuck if I loose, 300€ on a trial order. If I do I won't come here bitching about it my loss no fucks given, I'm in the EU

I'm placing one to, I placed one in Qs Black Friday promo, Placed and Paid First day HGH and TIRZ With Express which was 98€ on top and this coming Tuesday will be 3 weeks without it even being shipped (UPS Standard Label Created since 5 days,). I am not that of a patient person, I certainly would have the Patience to wait if ordering normal Shipping, I want options (I have others) and really don't give a fuck if I loose, 300€ on a trial order. If I do I won't come here bitching about it my loss no fucks given, I'm in the EU
try to tell us if it happens, it is important

I don’t think a lot of us took into consideration the volume of orders Tracy was having to do and that really slowed the whole BF sale down. I also placed a order the first day for tirz and gh. Took a bit to receive my tracking. After I received tracking package was delivered in 8 days via express.

I’m curious of changland dom re ship T/A time during non holiday times. Another thing when I track it there US warehouse is located in an odd place. I’ve Placed many international orders using re ship through several sources and this state has never been one them. Changland made a smart move choosing its location it chose for a warehouse. The need to get rid of there damn gmail. I don’t like that shit.

Let’s hope those guys send something off to Jano. Until I see some solid testing on products like peptides, raws and gh I’ll stick to my other source for those.

Did he say he will reimburse for testing? Something tells me he wouldn’t even if he said he would. Fat chance anyone is going to test

Did he say he will reimburse for testing? Something tells me he wouldn’t even if he said he would. Fat chance anyone is going to test
He won’t reimburse for testing. Which is definitely going to be a deterrent for potential future customers. One of the products I ordered was the var 50mg tabs which he did have testing posted for that.
I still am going to send it and get it tested.

I don’t think a lot of us took into consideration the volume of orders Tracy was having to do and that really slowed the whole BF sale down. I also placed a order the first day for tirz and gh. Took a bit to receive my tracking. After I received tracking package was delivered in 8 days via express.

I’m curious of changland dom re ship T/A time during non holiday times. Another thing when I track it there US warehouse is located in an odd place. I’ve Placed many international orders using re ship through several sources and this state has never been one them. Changland made a smart move choosing its location it chose for a warehouse. The need to get rid of there damn gmail. I don’t like that shit.
Yeah I somewhat agree with what you are saying, and I saw the photo that you posted of what you ordered, but honestly if they are incapable of dealing with the volumes of orders they shouldn't have offered express let alone charge it, my package is being sent from the Netherlands (Once it finally arrives) to Spain by UPS Standard, meaning that they have to first send from China to Netherlands by whatever means. That isn't Express, that's the same as Special line which I receive through DHL Germany and is great and takes 3 to 4 weeks. The other day I also sent a 4kg package South of Spain to Italy UPS Standard 5 days in Turin, cost me 19€.

But anyway good to know for the future, I will also be vetting other options and competition is good for everyone even them as it will push them to be more professional in every aspect they have had a few fuckups which they have acknowledged and addressed which I respect.

I think the Chinese sources are better suited for raws and peptides. You can order high-quality gear from domestic sources although with higher prices.
The question is did they grab a homeless person off the street to be their brewer like Qingdao