Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

I don't accept your suggestion. Go buy hgh that has a 100% purity test report :)
chris can i give you an advice? I'm already your customer and i think your products are good so no complain about anything but try to help a little bit more the community with the test thing because every source does it, i don't want to say how or how much but simply do it if you can

chris can i give you an advice? I'm already your customer and i think your products are good so no complain about anything but try to help a little bit more the community with the test thing because every source does it, i don't want to say how or how much but simply do it if you can
Thanks for your advice. But we have our own business purposes. We are screening customers.We are not here to cater to every customer.

Just like who we are asked to compete with, we don't care at all. So you should know what this means.

Imagine going to a store and the guy in the front desk who owns it, is up front. You have your goods.

You ask, “this item seems to be juice but the labels not on it.”

He says “Fuck Off, we dont want you here”.

This is that.

Imagine going to a store and the guy in the front desk who owns it, is up front. You have your goods.

You ask, “this item seems to be juice but the labels not on it.”

He says “Fuck Off, we dont want you here”.

This is that.

I see you've been to China.

Important price update for Sema and Tirz

View: https://pastebin.com/KL3dK9y6

We tell him his product is overpriced and he responds with insults and says "don't tell me how to do business" and " don't bring up my competitors I don't care about them". Then he changes the price because we're right. You're such a little bitch @chrispowders.

You still have a lot of testing to do. You are truly the worst Chinese source on Meso. I know of several much better Chinese sources than you off of meso as well. And your attitude is trash. Pretty sure only morons are buying from you so have fun being team retard on meso.

Test your damn products you lazy cheap bastard.

We tell him his product is overpriced and he responds with insults and says "don't tell me how to do business" and " don't bring up my competitors I don't care about them". Then he changes the price because we're right. You're such a little bitch @chrispowders.

You still have a lot of testing to do. You are truly the worst Chinese source on Meso. I know of several much better Chinese sources than you off of meso as well. And your attitude is trash. Pretty sure only morons are buying from you so have fun being team retard on meso.

Test your damn products you lazy cheap bastard.
We adjust prices because our costs have gone down, not because of your noise, fool!