Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Ehy Chris let me help you a little bit, i understand that test every product is expensive but you don't need to do all at once, Just do the most importants, put an objective in your mind like doing a test every 10 days or something like this and we will apprecciate

Did you inform each other to come together?

Bullying is everywhere
Stop whining. Others have reposted Millard’s words several times in this thread, about how he actively encourages members to aggressively demand that vendors provide third-party testing of what they have to sell.

So if you don’t want us to do that, either:

A) provide more third-party testing
Or
B) fuck off

Ehy Chris let me help you a little bit, i understand that test every product is expensive but you don't need to do all at once, Just do the most importants, put an objective in your mind like doing a test every 10 days or something like this and we will apprecciate
Our customers are wholesalers.

Sometimes I find it strange that you are not our target customers at all, but you keep emphasizing your importance. Am I not making it clear enough?

Stop whining. Others have reposted Millard’s words several times in this thread, about how he actively encourages members to aggressively demand that vendors provide third-party testing of what they have to sell.

So if you don’t want us to do that, either:

A) provide more third-party testing
Or
B) fuck off
Do you think we care about your request? Don't think that our report is made because of you guys. That's ridiculous.

Our customers are wholesalers.

Sometimes I find it strange that you are not our target customers at all, but you keep emphasizing your importance. Am I not making it clear enough?
Stop pretending like any wholesaler would ever risk thousands for your untested products. Get your shit tested or gtfo.

Just cause it feels like it’s been awhile and they keep purposefully being burried, here’s some previous bunk ass testing from Chris showing the “quality” of his products that he never repaid customers for:

https://janoshik.com/tests/img/NJH1IS06TV8ALYG2XKF5.png Your under dosed bpc157. 1/2 the marketed amount.

Janoshik Analytical Your under dosed tb500 that’s also a cruddy 93% pure. 1/2 the marketed amount.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/attachments/img_1437-png.284582/ Your under dosed Test E 400. 3/4 the marketed amount.