Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Oh look, it's the piece of shit that stole lab reports from a member here and claimed it was their own test on their products. You are a scamming POS, worse this Chris actually. You dickheads belong in the same thread. 2 turds in the same toilet.
You turned a blind eye to the evidence in my favor, and you looked at the accusations against me with a magnifying glass. Ask yourself with your conscience, are you an objective and fair judge? If you are, why don't you quote the posts of two members who are older than me who have proved my innocence? Or do you not know the truth of the whole thing at all?
Anyone who knows the whole story will only think you are like a clown, they will not think how righteous you are, how smart you are, lol

I just wanted to clear the air here in regards to the issue with the Jano tests and what really happened. Long story short, back in the spring I had promised Infinity I would get a couple of their compounds tested and share the results with them. I have never personally dealt with Jano but had a buddy who said that he had and was familiar with his whole process. I asked if he could do me a solid and send them in for testing and he agreed to do so. Well when he sent the results back to me he told me that he didn‘t want his personal information disclosed and therefore had blocked it all out. Never once did I question it or personally go on to Jano’s site to check the codes because I thought I could trust the guy. Obviously that wasn’t the case and we all now know what really happened. I question if he’s ever even used Jano before because he should have known better and that people could still check them using the codes and view all the information he had blocked out ‍♂️.

But Infinity Labs 1000% had nothing to do with any of this. I take full responsibility and am definitely embarrassed by all these issues this has caused for everyone involved. First and foremost I would like to apologize to whomever’s reports were taken, Infinity Labs and the whole Meso community. Regardless of what my name tag says, I’ve been apart of this forum for almost 7 years now. While I may not post a lot, I am very familiar with both a lot of the sources as well as members on here.

You turned a blind eye to the evidence in my favor, and you looked at the accusations against me with a magnifying glass. Ask yourself with your conscience, are you an objective and fair judge? If you are, why don't you quote the posts of two members who are older than me who have proved my innocence? Or do you not know the truth of the whole thing at all?
Anyone who knows the whole story will only think you are like a clown, they will not think how righteous you are, how smart you are, lol
Quick question, then why are you aiding another source who has barely provides any tests?

Are you guys still even pulling any customers from here? Do you even check what your competition’s threads and content? How can you be competitive with them if you don’t even have anything to offer.

Even the retired and busted sources have more testing done on their products than you @chrispowders .

I would feel ashamed if as a vendor I still lose to someone who has retired long time ago.

Stop peddling your gross products.
trouble is the fact he's got so many customers probably "still ordering " even without "testing ",,,,, its a shame people will "settle" for untested products

Chris is the kinda guy you see at gas stations trying to stretch the fuel hose to the opposite side of the car instead of having the self awareness to turn the car around instead. You just can’t fix that level of stupidity and technology isn’t in his favor either. A lobotomy would likely just make him dumber and he’s much too old to repeat the 4th grade. So let his thread die and he can go back to digging ditches if he can figure out which side of the shovel to use.

Back