Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Give him a break, he’s just launched his new lab, I’m guessing he’s busy what’s up? Is he going to lose you money
If you’ve just launched your lab, you have even more reason to get your shit together.

I said I’d be willing to take a punt but if this is what happens in the first week how will it be in 6 months?

Sorry but I won’t give him a break.

@Sustanation79 Sorry for the late reply, busier than usual day

Outer Packaging

image-12-768x1024.jpg

Cotton placed above tablets to stop rattling in transit

image-13-768x1024.jpg

Tablets

image-14-639x1024.jpg

If you’ve just launched your lab, you have even more reason to get your shit together.

I said I’d be willing to take a punt but if this is what happens in the first week how will it be in 6 months?

Sorry but I won’t give him a break.
This is an illegal site selling steroids! Not amazon prime, and now he has delivered what you asked for! A bit later than planned but delivered. He’s probably still got a full time job, family, other sites , emails and orders to deal with, not just some twat asking for a photo?

This is an illegal site selling steroids! Not amazon prime, and now he has delivered what you asked for! A bit later than planned but delivered. He’s probably still got a full time job, family, other sites , emails and orders to deal with, not just some twat asking for a photo?
Hey, watch your mouth, I’m not a twat, YOU’RE THE TWAT , now how do you feel slap nuts, I double down on what I said and a jumped up little cheese grater like you won’t make me think and do any different, now fuck off and go and play with traffic ya penis toucher.

You don’t come on here on page 1 and promise the world only to get flakey within the week, Chilton labs have some real promise but I’m not going to overlook people not being in alignment with their actions because 6 months down the line it’s magnified 10x over.

Hey, watch your mouth, I’m not a twat, YOU’RE THE TWAT , now how do you feel slap nuts, I double down on what I said and a jumped up little cheese grater like you won’t make me think and do any different, now fuck off and go and play with traffic ya penis toucher.

You don’t come on here on page 1 and promise the world only to get flakey within the week, Chilton labs have some real promise but I’m not going to overlook people not being in alignment with their actions because 6 months down the line it’s magnified 10x over.
You sound like a male Karen, bet you complain about a meal in a restaurant after you have eaten it all hoping for a refund, I also recon the aas orders you place are like pennies and you moan about everything! I bet you don’t even lift ? Cheese grater? Penis toucher are you 12 years old

Tbf you do moan like a bitch in most source threads.

Has anyone heard from Chilton over the last few days as I've emailed him a few times but got nothing back. Seems abit strange for a new source??

Has anyone heard from Chilton over the last few days as I've emailed him a few times but got nothing back. Seems abit strange for a new source??

Screenshot_20221215_074831_Chrome.jpg

Meso gets hundreds of thousands of visitors each month, and sources get hundreds to thousands of customers/orders per months depending on how long they've been around. Some sources even go private because they're getting so many orders that they just can't handle the workload.

..He's probably swamped after getting flooded with orders after his big intro.

..We'll see.

Let's hope the pressure isn't too much for the fella, we've seen other sources crash and burn early after biting off more than they can chew.

View attachment 176740

Meso gets hundreds of thousands of visitors each month, and sources get hundreds to thousands of customers/orders per months depending on how long they've been around. Some sources even go private because they're getting so many orders that they just can't handle the workload.

..He's probably swamped after getting flooded with orders after his big intro.

..We'll see.

Let's hope the pressure isn't too much for the fella, we've seen other sources crash and burn early after biting off more than they can chew.

someone name dropped the lab on one of the main UK forums too, so guaranteed they've been battered with orders cos they're like half the price of resellers.

someone name dropped the lab on one of the main UK forums too, so guaranteed they've been battered with orders cos they're like half the price of resellers.

I saw this too. I'd say they're flooded with orders right now.

The standards of UK UGLs are generally quite low compared to EU so for an operation like this to come along with these prices is pretty big.

Good evening

I am currently indisposed due to a nasty road traffic incident which has me housebound for at least 2 weeks and thus am unable to fulfil any new orders.

My aim is to start accepting and fulfilling orders again by 9th January 2023.

All orders that were paid on Tuesday were dispatched on time so hopefully we see a few TD photos in the next few days.

Please accept my apologies for the absence and lack of reply to emails since Wednesday morning.

Good evening

I am currently indisposed due to a nasty road traffic incident which has me housebound for at least 2 weeks and thus am unable to fulfil any new orders.

My aim is to start accepting and fulfilling orders again by 9th January 2023.

All orders that were paid on Tuesday were dispatched on time so hopefully we see a few TD photos in the next few days.

Please accept my apologies for the absence and lack of reply to emails since Wednesday morning.

UK labs at war already? Fucking drug dealers for you

Back