Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

@ChiltonLabs

You've got an impressive operation and your intro and presentation were both flawless and you appear to be very organised and professional. There's a minor issue with dosing that you need to sort out before you start testing batches again but you've been open and honest about your mistakes so I don't see that as a big deal for a new set up with teething problems. I'm a UK buyer and seeing sources like you as options is very welcome.

You've picked a bad time to launch though and offer next day or tracked48 delivery when postal strikes have just started here and there's gonna be mail chaos for at least the next 2-3 weeks so if you wanna save your reputation I'd suggest not taking any orders until January or tell your customers that all you can do is guarantee to post out orders within 24-48 hours with a tracking number but no promises about delivery speed.

Good luck bro. I might need a few bits in the new year and I've got no qualms about using your service.......

@ChiltonLabs

You've got an impressive operation and your intro and presentation were both flawless and you appear to be very organised and professional. There's a minor issue with dosing that you need to sort out before you start testing batches again but you've been open and honest about your mistakes so I don't see that as a big deal for a new set up with teething problems. I'm a UK buyer and seeing sources like you as options is very welcome.

You've picked a bad time to launch though and offer next day or tracked48 delivery when postal strikes have just started here and there's gonna be mail chaos for at least the next 2-3 weeks so if you wanna save your reputation I'd suggest not taking any orders until January or tell your customers that all you can do is guarantee to post out orders within 24-48 hours with a tracking number but no promises about delivery speed.

Good luck bro. I might need a few bits in the new year and I've got no qualms about using your service.......

You don't wanna do business with tank.

He's threatened LE on UK UGLs previously.

If there's some sort of inner circle blacklist, put Steve the snitch on it.

@ChiltonLabs

Fuck me, how have you been unbanned. Known child molester.

@Millard surely this was a mistake?

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Why does this re feel personal?

I'm overjoyed that you're learned on the latest manospheric nomenclature :)

I can't figure out if you're an actual feminist or a seasoned troll. Or both.

Men are quite the opposite to trash. We're in fact, the superior sex.:cool:
@ChiltonLabs

Kin hell FCE25DD8-E8E4-4892-B53E-304B7589AC12.jpeg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Why does this re feel personal?

I'm overjoyed that you're learned on the latest manospheric nomenclature :)

I can't figure out if you're an actual feminist or a seasoned troll. Or both.

Men are quite the opposite to trash. We're in fact, the superior sex.:cool:

Was probably just a bit of a joke at seeing a grown man using embarrassing and decade old 4chan incel lingo.

He said uses tails and a vpn to start his lab and check forums so he clearly can’t check the emails as easily and as often, he’s posted honest and open test results and gave really cheap prices and instead of people giving him a warm welcome people just wanna criticise and comment negativity acting like absolute male Karens, if he’s gone for good then I honestly don’t blame him.

He said uses tails and a vpn to start his lab and check forums so he clearly can’t check the emails as easily and as often, he’s posted honest and open test results and gave really cheap prices and instead of people giving him a warm welcome people just wanna criticise and comment negativity acting like absolute male Karens, if he’s gone for good then I honestly don’t blame him.
Good evening

I am currently indisposed due to a nasty road traffic incident which has me housebound for at least 2 weeks and thus am unable to fulfil any new orders.

My aim is to start accepting and fulfilling orders again by 9th January 2023.

All orders that were paid on Tuesday were dispatched on time so hopefully we see a few TD photos in the next few days.

Please accept my apologies for the absence and lack of reply to emails since Wednesday morning.
Did you read his post yesterday. Out of commission apparently for a bit.

If I've learned anything from my years on steroid forums, it's that steroid dealers should never drive or ride in any type of motorized vehicle. The number of them that are in "car accidents" is astronomical.

This has a very fishy smell to it. Reeks of a Dynamite scenario. Hope I'm wrong, but suspect that I'm not. Seen it too often.

When exactly did I do that?

I don't know what 4chan is. Nor am I familiar with the term *incel*.

Your age is showing dude hahaha
That's where the "redpill" term in your username originated, mate. Even if you weren't aware of it. Unless you're just making a Matrix reference.

Getting back in topic, I think this lab looks pretty promising and will give it a punt in January.

Good evening

I am currently indisposed due to a nasty road traffic incident which has me housebound for at least 2 weeks and thus am unable to fulfil any new orders.

My aim is to start accepting and fulfilling orders again by 9th January 2023.

All orders that were paid on Tuesday were dispatched on time so hopefully we see a few TD photos in the next few days.

Please accept my apologies for the absence and lack of reply to emails since Wednesday morning.

More to the point everyone, how are you @ChiltonLabs? Are you going to be OK?

Sponsors

Back