Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Placed order last night, received confirmation and payment sent within the hour, tracking sent out today. Top service @ChiltonLabs . Any new lab reports for finished product yet ? Thanks again

Shut up muppet, I’ve still got gear from first order . Thought I would keep members informed with it being a new source but feck off now

No one gives a fuck about how you managed to send a source money, send some gear off for testing or post some bloods if you want to be useful.

Your cocks hard because the gear is cheap, doesn’t mean fuck all if it turns out to be garbage

Shut up muppet, I’ve still got gear from first order . Thought I would keep members informed with it being a new source but feck off now

Man you need to chill. If you're just hype for the lab then fine.

But it's fair game for someone to call you out on being a shill - it's happened to me too so I proved them wrong.

I ordered 12th December, paid same day and tracking info sent that evening. Order was delivered on the Friday (royal mail strikes during that week)

There is the Chilton labs stuff I ordered amongst some vials from another supplier.

Currently taking 20mg anavar daily alongside a trt dose of test. Will update if and when the gains come

Attachments

• IMG-20221217-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20221217-WA0000.jpeg
    974.2 KB · Views: 218
Chiron, well reviewed elsewhere, customer service/delivery ain't so good.
Also Fuck all lab reports for the lab and when pushed all the shills attack you on UKM for even pondering the question, so glad I left that site , if you applied Cat cafe/Titan/Chilton/Meso style testing protocols to a lot of UK underground labs I think it would be very interesting how shite some of them are.

I would advise everyone to check there oils under a light, floaters in one of my vials.

Emailed the source 6 hours ago with my concern, just followed it on with this image.

Attachments

• 9E3896E0-021F-452A-972D-4E95A7449C9E.jpeg
    9E3896E0-021F-452A-972D-4E95A7449C9E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 194
I would advise everyone to check there oils under a light, floaters in one of my vials.

Emailed the source 6 hours ago with my concern, just followed it on with this image.
Have you had a reply on this yet? About to pull the trigger and put in an order so watching this thread.

Back