Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

What shit flinging? I’ve posted the floater in here to help other folk out. After all isn’t this meant to be harm reduction?

I could have quite easily kept this as a closed issue between myself and the source.
Don't bother arguing with this idiot. Claiming you bought a bunch of vials, then injected a floater and recapped is ludicrous.

Hollow...
Why didn't you keep it between you and the source then? That s the proper thing to do isn't it..give it a few days and if you haven't heard.anything then bring it to people's attention ..
But no post it straight up on a forum like all the other snidey cnuts do....you are a wrongun

Hollow...
Why didn't you keep it between you and the source then? That s the proper thing to do isn't it..give it a few days and if you haven't heard.anything then bring it to people's attention ..
But no post it straight up on a forum like all the other snidey cnuts do....you are a wrongun

To bring it to folks attention so they don't risk injecting that, I’m fairly sure you would check your vials off the back of what i said…That’s my job done, highlighting an issue.

I guess you would be quite happy to inject that?

Of course I check my vials.. but if I have a problem I get in touch with my source...
That's the proper thing to do, not wait two hours then tell the forum. Snidey thing to do...
I've had floaters in dimension gear I got new vial and anadrol and winstrol as a freebie of my source...these things happen can't be helped

Of course I check my vials.. but if I have a problem I get in touch with my source...
That's the proper thing to do, not wait two hours then tell the forum. Snidey thing to do...
I've had floaters in dimension gear I got new vial and anadrol and winstrol as a freebie of my source...these things happen can't be helped

I’m not being funny mate, but if a source sends out gear with filter fibres in i want to know about it. That’s the whole point of this thread

Should we all just keep posting positive reviews so nobody learns about any of these issues.

It doesnt matter though because you got a few freebies of 12quid gear.

Have you had gear off Chilton then??? Have you had floaters in it....
Has anybody else who have bought gear off him had floaters ???
What 1 vial out of thousands ...
So why did he post in here before hearing from the source then...
Is that what you would have done??

Why is everyone picking up on floaters and not the fact that someone was sent product from another lab. I’m not saying this is necessarily a problem @ChiltonLabs but it would be nice if you could chime in with an explanation.

Hollow...

That's not how things are done here. This is a harm reduction forum.

Those of us with integrity aren't after freebies from labs. We'd rather keep standards high and keep labs accountable for the good of the community.

Why is everyone picking up on floaters and not the fact that someone was sent product from another lab. I’m not saying this is necessarily a problem @ChiltonLabs but it would be nice if you could chime in with an explanation.

The Chiron gear? Pretty sure he said that was ordered from Chiron and just happened to be in the pic, unrelated.

Have you had gear off Chilton then??? Have you had floaters in it....
Has anybody else who have bought gear off him had floaters ???
What 1 vial out of thousands ...
So why did he post in here before hearing from the source then...
Is that what you would have done??
The sly cunt as had it in for the lab from day one , it’s obvious he’s planted the floater as he has got other his own interests. I really feel for the guy trying to set up an honest business with cheap prices, instead of paying high end for labs like titan!

The sly cunt as had it in for the lab from day one , it’s obvious he’s planted the floater as he has got other his own interests. I really feel for the guy trying to set up an honest business with cheap prices, instead of paying high end for labs like titan!

Titan is relatively cheap. And well established by now with a decent customer base.

What shit flinging? I’ve posted the floater in here to help other folk out. After all isn’t this meant to be harm reduction?

I could have quite easily kept this as a closed issue between myself and the source.
was the "retarded" comment not directed at me?

the source has now responded alleging filter fibre. open up the vial, get out the floater and confirm if it is please? blown filters mean the source has fucked up but potentially salvageable. if that floater is not fibrous filter membrane, then it raises questions about the sterility of vials prior to filling, if it was actually filtered as claimed etc.

Titan is relatively cheap. And well established by now with a decent customer base.
It’s not when you know how much it actually costs to make a vial , 300% profit? This guy would make about 50% , but probably just as good gear . I know accidents happen and this won’t be the last floater in a vial but a new set up , I bet every vial was checked!

It’s not when you know how much it actually costs to make a vial , 300% profit? This guy would make about 50% , but probably just as good gear . I know accidents happen and this won’t be the last floater in a vial but a new set up , I bet every vial was checked!

I'm well aware of the large mark up.

Which I'm happy to pay for the convenience of ready made oils, lab tests and no risk from importing raws/brewing myself.

was the "retarded" comment not directed at me?

the source has now responded alleging filter fibre. open up the vial, get out the floater and confirm if it is please? blown filters mean the source has fucked up but potentially salvageable. if that floater is not fibrous filter membrane, then it raises questions about the sterility of vials prior to filling, if it was actually filtered as claimed etc.

I’ve offered the source a collection service if he wants to do his own investigation.

I will wait for his reply first.

Back