Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

I would advise everyone to check there oils under a light, floaters in one of my vials.

Emailed the source 6 hours ago with my concern, just followed it on with this image.
Wow, surprise surprise. It’s almost like you’re connected to a rival lab , you’ve had it for this lab straightaway . Proper cnuts trick . Maybe that floater is a special one just for you? What lab would you recommend? Titan by any chance

Also Fuck all lab reports for the lab and when pushed all the shills attack you on UKM for even pondering the question, so glad I left that site , if you applied Cat cafe/Titan/Chilton/Meso style testing protocols to a lot of UK underground labs I think it would be very interesting how shite some of them are.

I still post on there every now and again. Does my head in tbh not sure why I do it to myself.

One of the mods on there is in the pocket of Chiron so any negative posts about the lab get deleted.

Wow, surprise surprise. It’s almost like you’re connected to a rival lab , you’ve had it for this lab straightaway . Proper cnuts trick . Maybe that floater is a special one just for you? What lab would you recommend? Titan by any chance

Source can happily come collect them, he has my address.

Yes because i gave the source a good grilling when he first joined and I’ve used Titan previously means I’m part of the operation. I like it

He hasn't even popped the cap so how is he gonna put a floater in there?

You sound more and more like a shill with every post in this thread. Let Chilton respond themselves.

Paid shill

Just so I’m clear,

If a 1 post / new account posts a video of a floater that means its a set up.

If an account with lots of posts that is a couple years old, posts a video of a floater but has posted previous positive reviews in another source thread that could be a rival to this one it is also a set up.

I wonder what the ideal floater poster account looks like.

If your happy with the source and not worried why are you getting so worked up?

This guy is done. Anyone who orders after a floater in found in one of the first orders is a fool. Plenty of other sources here to use where you don't have to worry about finding crap inside a vial.

Same thing happened to pharmahgh, he didn't last long at all. No excuses for this.

He hasn't even popped the cap so how is he gonna put a floater in there?

You sound more and more like a shill with every post in this thread. Let Chilton respond themselves.
In no way saying this isnt legit but if this was a "rival" as accused, easy enough to take the crimp off and then redo it. The top being on means nothing. Iron Anabolics or whatever they were called had floaters and then fucked off when their response was crap, so it's within this sources interest to be very careful with their next steps.

I hope that once source comments, OP opens up vial and gets the floater to confirm what it is as that tells you more of how the source has fucked up and whether they are salvageable.

If you think these have been opened your either retarded or on somebody’s payroll.

Attachments

• 972BD043-5BAB-40C4-B74B-0E37594C6236.jpeg
    972BD043-5BAB-40C4-B74B-0E37594C6236.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 133
  • 07EB6D69-1DDF-4E85-92B5-CC0900917E05.jpeg
    07EB6D69-1DDF-4E85-92B5-CC0900917E05.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 136
  • 5468C1E6-99BB-4363-80C4-050F1FA43A29.jpeg
    5468C1E6-99BB-4363-80C4-050F1FA43A29.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 136
  • C9C6DD4A-A16C-4AE4-BE0D-B5E454FDBE4F.jpeg
    C9C6DD4A-A16C-4AE4-BE0D-B5E454FDBE4F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 137
In no way saying this isnt legit but if this was a "rival" as accused, easy enough to take the crimp off and then redo it. The top being on means nothing. Iron Anabolics or whatever they were called had floaters and then fucked off when their response was crap, so it's within this sources interest to be very careful with their next steps.

I hope that once source comments, OP opens up vial and gets the floater to confirm what it is as that tells you more of how the source has fucked up and whether they are salvageable.

*Throws Fuel on the Fire’

Chilton a rebranded Iron Anabolics?

Enough time has passed for all that to be swept under the carpet…..

Tried to email this to the source but protonmail limits video size to 25MB.

Have to ignore my daughter crying, she doesn’t like going to bed.

@ChiltonLabs

View attachment 177527

I have gone through approximately 350 vials so far and haven't come across anything. From the video it looks like filter fibre which of course is unacceptable.

Will check my notes tomorrow to see how many litres was pushed through the filter before using it for Test E as it was the last compound to be pushed through one of the filters.

*Throws Fuel on the Fire’

Chilton a rebranded Iron Anabolics?

Enough time has passed for all that to be swept under the carpet…..
I don't think chilton is anything other than chilton. My point was, they need to be very careful or they become another iron Anabolics. New start up, make a mistake, fail to own that mistake. Snake off to other boards and eventually fuck up there to and become a Facebook lab selling to teens

If you think these have been opened your either retarded or on somebody’s payroll.
Stop being a complete fuckwit with your responses. You can take the entire crimp and stopper off and replace it, how do you think it gets on there in the first place? The point is, not to shill or anything else you're currently slinging around, it's stating if a source really wanted to stitch another up with a "floater" then it's not hard to do, so a vial being unopened is completely irrelevant. Every single person is going to read this, look for the sources responses, their explanation and then next steps. That is actually what matters, not your shit flinging

I have gone through approximately 350 vials so far and haven't come across anything. From the video it looks like filter fibre which of course is unacceptable.

Will check my notes tomorrow to see how many litres was pushed through the filter before using it for Test E as it was the last compound to be pushed through one of the filters.
Trying to ignore any immaturity or hyperbole on this thread. @ChiltonLabs, what action would you take if I ordered from you and found filter debris in one of the vials?

Stop being a complete fuckwit with your responses. You can take the entire crimp and stopper off and replace it, how do you think it gets on there in the first place? The point is, not to shill or anything else you're currently slinging around, it's stating if a source really wanted to stitch another up with a "floater" then it's not hard to do, so a vial being unopened is completely irrelevant. Every single person is going to read this, look for the sources responses, their explanation and then next steps. That is actually what matters, not your shit flinging

What shit flinging? I’ve posted the floater in here to help other folk out. After all isn’t this meant to be harm reduction?

I could have quite easily kept this as a closed issue between myself and the source.

Back