Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

I don’t know the secret handshake to get on that website sadly. I’d like to see what they offer, but even so, I’m more than happy with chilton for my needs

i know what you mean
annoying at first but it keeps all the numpties out. thats what i was told anyway

How do you find the test E? Everyone seems to complain about every test E on the market at the min
I switched from one lab to chilton when I was still on a trt dose. Didn't notice anything in regards to low E2

I've got bloodwork booked for the 24th this month so that will show me on paper if its dosed correctly as I've bumped it up to 900mg pr week for this bulk.

I switched from one lab to chilton when I was still on a trt dose. Didn't notice anything in regards to low E2

I've got bloodwork booked for the 24th this month so that will show me on paper if its dosed correctly as I've bumped it up to 900mg pr week for this bulk.
Sorry, I meant with PIP. All I see is people moaning about test E hurting after injection. Not chiltons, just in general. I run cyp that’s all.

Sorry, I meant with PIP. All I see is people moaning about test E hurting after injection. Not chiltons, just in general. I run cyp that’s all.
Ahhh it's not something I've noticed, but I've ran Injectable winny suspension before and had a good taste of real pip. Never had a issue with any long esters.