China begins chemical seller crackdown

Ghoul

Are steroid precursors next?

https://www.wsj.com/world/china/china-is-finally-starting-to-do-something-about-the-u-s-fentanyl-crisis-2206dd90

I hope not

Someone will always fill the gap, but my thinking is. that when the easy access stops, it is likely to come quickly and without warning. Luckily gear has a very long shelf life, so probably a good idea to have a buffer supply of 2 years+ to ride out any shortages until new sources emerge.

Esp true for self directed TRT. Running out suddenly and being unable to get a prescription could be a disaster.

Don't get complacent and assume it'll always be the way it is now.

As long as its a luktrative business, someone always fill the gap.
But it would be a shame.

I agree but it will take time. China is basically the center of it all. They shut off the tap, it's not as if raws are being made anywhere else.

That applies to active ingredients for 80%+ of all pharmaceuticals in fact.

It will be hard for guys who rely on these drugs for so long. AAS users will adapt quicker than the newer users of gh secretagogues, glps and other peptides.

There are also individuals who have the ability to procure items the way they did before. Others will just stop cold turkey like some of us when life got in the way of bodybuilding.

No matter, India is just waiting for the opportunity to step in I think.

It will be hard for guys who rely on these drugs for so long. AAS users will adapt quicker than the newer users of gh secretagogues, glps and other peptides.

There are also individuals who have the ability to procure items the way they did before. Others will just stop cold turkey like some of us when life got in the way of bodybuilding.

No matter, India is just waiting for the opportunity to step in I think.
Do You think the story has any relevance to us ? It’s talking about fent producers nothing to do with AAS

Do You think the story has any relevance to us ? It’s talking about fent producers nothing to do with AAS

I figure most people here are able to make the connection between chemical suppliers who make hundreds of pharmaceutical precursors and steroid raws, another controlled substance the DEA has an interest in, yes.

fentanyl is illegal in China, this is about enforcing existing laws, not creating new ones

They're not selling fentanyl. China's addressed this before and specifically said what they're selling isn't illegal. These chemical precursors have been sold openly for decades.

They did this for political reasons, a "gift" to the US and can easily stop the flow of other precursors.

I figure most people here are able to make the connection between chemical suppliers who make hundreds of pharmaceutical precursors and steroid raws, another controlled substance the DEA has an interest in, yes.
Yep, check out what happened with Clenbuterol. If for some reason it magically went from cows to the table of their athletes like it did clen, chances of it and it’s kind might be banned again.

For sometime am I think even now, no one in china is selling clen raws, they are producing tabs illegally with the other products though.

Yep, check out what happened with Clenbuterol. If for some reason it magically went from cows to the table of their athletes like it did clen, chances of it and it’s kind might be banned again.

For sometime am I think even now, no one in china is selling clen raws, they are producing tabs illegally with the other products though.

Good point, I hadn't noticed that.

They don't sell modafinil raws either. Asia really doesn't like cognition enhancing PEDs.

Although QSC sells a potent variety of it, FLmodafinil, that extra fluorine atom attached to it has been linked with brain damage since it "carries" whatever is attached to it right across the blood brain barrier.

Good point, I hadn't noticed that.

They don't sell modafinil raws either. Asia really doesn't like cognition enhancing PEDs.

Although QSC sells a potent variety of it, FLmodafinil, that extra fluorine atom attached to it has been linked with brain damage since it "carries" whatever is attached to it right across the blood brain barrier.

Interested to learn more about the alleged brain damage linked to FLmodafinil! Any links to share? Please and thanks.

Interested to learn more about the alleged brain damage linked to FLmodafinil! Any links to share? Please and thanks.

To be clear I said it was linked, there's not much research into FLmodafinil, unlike extensively researched modafinil, that would confirm this. However, I don't want be the guinea pig that finds out later this theory is accurate.

There's plenty of research showing how fluorine and associated compounds affect the brain, you can google "fluorine brain NIH" Here's one:

IMG_8356.jpeg

TLDR version. Fluorine is a "key" that allows substances to easily cross the blood brain barrier.

The second potential mechanism of damage is this:

When modafinil reaches the brain, only a small amount of the total ingested, it makes the cells related to processing information become more efficient, which causes them to consume more energy (glucose), producing more oxidative stress, however, this is countered by an equal rise in antioxidation processes protecting the brain (likely even more protective than is needed, effectively acting as an anti aging compound). Flooding the brain with much larger quantities of modafinil all at once may overwhelm the antioxidant mechanism and result in damaging inflammation.

Better stock up now as there may well be shortages.

At least in the US, without getting political at all, this is merely an objective observation, the most radical changes typically happen in the first few months following a presidential election. Especially any moves that could be unpopular with one group or another. The idea is to put as much distance between the change that pisses people off and the next election, since short memories are a fact of life.

So yeah, just for that it's probably a good idea. The law's light touch and tolerance when it comes to PEDs as we've seen in the last few years is not guaranteed.

To be clear I said it was linked, there's not much research into FLmodafinil, unlike extensively researched modafinil, that would confirm this. However, I don't want be the guinea pig that finds out later this theory is accurate.

There's plenty of research showing how fluorine and associated compounds affect the brain, you can google "fluorine brain NIH" Here's one:

View attachment 288282

TLDR version. Fluorine is a "key" that allows substances to easily cross the blood brain barrier.

The second potential mechanism of damage is this:

When modafinil reaches the brain, only a small amount of the total ingested, it makes the cells related to processing information become more efficient, which causes them to consume more energy (glucose), producing more oxidative stress, however, this is countered by an equal rise in antioxidation processes protecting the brain (likely even more protective than is needed, effectively acting as an anti aging compound). Flooding the brain with much larger quantities of modafinil all at once may overwhelm the antioxidant mechanism and result in damaging inflammation.

Ah yeah, the fluorinated branch in general. Thank you for the further information. (I wonder if you have tried any of the research chemical versions of the -afinils! From the FL or even CE-123... But that's straying off topic. :p)

Anyway, thanks for sharing the link about the Fent situation.

In Research Chemical circles of discussion, there is always some rumor mill spinning from whispers of The Next Ban™, but it tends to be lots of fractured facts in mix of parroted heresay. Best to stay stocked whatever the case, imo.

At least in the US, without getting political at all, this is merely an objective observation, the most radical changes typically happen in the first few months following a presidential election. Especially any moves that could be unpopular with one group or another. The idea is to put as much distance between the change that pisses people off and the next election, since short memories are a fact of life.

So yeah, just for that it's probably a good idea. The law's light touch and tolerance when it comes to PEDs as we've seen in the last few years is not guaranteed.
Yes as we may see shortages of raw materials which will translate into less finished product which also will precipitate price increases as well. That's why right now is a good time to stock up before prices go up potentially significantly. Hopefully the supply chain will then right itself at some point then we'd see better availability.

As for the law, the election will bring about potential impact that can indeed affect PEDs.