China begins chemical seller crackdown

It will be hard for guys who rely on these drugs for so long. AAS users will adapt quicker than the newer users of gh secretagogues, glps and other peptides.

There are also individuals who have the ability to procure items the way they did before. Others will just stop cold turkey like some of us when life got in the way of bodybuilding.

No matter, India is just waiting for the opportunity to step in I think.

I just looked at it a bit.
India also has a lot to offer.
Has anyone had any experience with them?

Meso about to turn into a bunch of twinks with gyno. Oh well we can always transition
Hahaha, to be fair, if you can’t maintain a decent physique without gear, you shouldn’t have business doing gear in the first place.

On the other hand, it’s easier to get that script since your hpta doesn’t function at all from years of use anyway.

For pharmaceuticals they're very good.

For gear, my impression is that it's frequently a little underdosed, but not bunk.

PCT.ZONE will pay you to have Jano test +shipping, and give you $50 in store credit on top.

Are steroid precursors next?

https://www.wsj.com/world/china/china-is-finally-starting-to-do-something-about-the-u-s-fentanyl-crisis-2206dd90?mod=mhp

Unlikely. It doesn't pose a nationwide health problem that has tangible and visible consequences, they most likely don't care that a few teens are getting pimples because they overdosed on tren.

Hahaha, to be fair, if you can’t maintain a decent physique without gear, you shouldn’t have business doing gear in the first place.

On the other hand, it’s easier to get that script since your hpta doesn’t function at all from years of use anyway.

I don't use gear for muscle building at all, I don't even go to the gym.
I use steroids to boost my mood, my libido, my outlook on life and my cognition.

I think we should be open as to user's different motivations and not be so radical in our views ;)

I have 0 concern about this spreading further. Fentanyl has killed over a million Americans in the last decade. It's point blank chemical warfare that China can't help but respond to it without looking seriously complacent and potentially guilty.

China's chemical/pharmaceutical manufacturing is a cornerstone of their national economy and going nowhere as a whole.

I have 0 concern about this spreading further. Fentanyl has killed over a million Americans in the last decade. It's point blank chemical warfare that China can't help but respond to it without looking seriously complacent and potentially guilty.

China's chemical/pharmaceutical manufacturing is a cornerstone of their national economy and going nowhere as a whole.
was thinking the exact same thing

Call me a cynic but I doubt China finally had a change of heart after the first million deaths. Nor do I think they care what they view as a dying world power thinks. This was a move made in exchange for something, and probably temporary. Whether this extends to steroid precursors depends on what the US offers in exchange, if they decide it's something they want to focus on.

I don't use gear for muscle building at all, I don't even go to the gym.
I use steroids to boost my mood, my libido, my outlook on life and my cognition.

I think we should be open as to user's different motivations and not be so radical in our views ;)
Sorry if it came out that way, for sure, it wasn’t directed at your demographic. You have to understand guys like us who have scripts for testosterone won’t feel the squeeze as much as those who are self prescribing.

Btw when you say you use steroids just for boosting mood, libido and cognition you mean you use other compounds aside from testosterone and gh?

Fentanyl and steroids have nothing in common. Won't effect us . Impossible

Right, the US government doesn't view fentanyl and steroids coming out of China as being similar issues at all:

"The US has imposed sanctions on Chinese painkiller makers – including one man described as the biggest producer of anabolic steroids in the world – as it vowed to step up action to curb the addiction epidemic that killed a record 100,000 Americans last year."

Someone will always fill the gap, but my thinking is. that when the easy access stops, it is likely to come quickly and without warning. Luckily gear has a very long shelf life, so probably a good idea to have a buffer supply of 2 years+ to ride out any shortages until new sources emerge.

Esp true for self directed TRT. Running out suddenly and being unable to get a prescription could be a disaster.

Don't get complacent and assume it'll always be the way it is now.
Good advice.

I could not live a day peacefully without always have 100g raw Test C in my freezer and it can be good for 5+ years but some say more. I can advise that-depending on the laws of your location- for everyone to do that even if you dont homebrew at the moment.

If US gov could / will be able to force China to give up this huge business that profits them billions yearly while damaging population of their economical rival they for sure will bully India in seconds.

I think countries like Iran or one of those are more probable as they are already under sanctions.

Good advice.

I could not live a day peacefully without always have 100g raw Test C in my freezer and it can be good for 5+ years but some say more. I can advise that-depending on the laws of your location- for everyone to do that even if you dont homebrew at the moment.

Are you not afraid that the Test C absorb condensation in the freezer?

Btw when you say you use steroids just for boosting mood, libido and cognition you mean you use other compounds aside from testosterone and gh?

I have tried everything, high dose testosterone does the job best.
Between 300mg and 600mg per week year round.

I have tried everything, high dose testosterone does the job best.
Between 300mg and 600mg per week year round.
whoooaa , Do I understand right you don't train and run 300-600mg test per week year round ?
If so, you are in a great position to end the debate that test puts on lean muscle without training .. so spill the beans how is your body composition now and how was it naturally ? weight, BF ?