Chinese gh

But they can be via analytical testing
Yes as I said you'll get good results but you'll just have more side effects than FDA high. Such as wrist pain and more water retention.

In my case.

There's a reason why pros use FDA hgh.

Hell even bodybuilderinThailand talks about generics being trash against real FDA hgh.

You think I'm the first person to notice the difference ?

With all due respect there’s a lot of people who have tried both and feel the same as me. I’m also not a fucking moron and know how to check if the serostim is real because it’s stupid easy…
What? They got high end replicas of generic high packaged in pharma boxes .
Of course there is real hgh in the counterfeits but it's generic trash not real pharma hgh

Serostim has tested to 99% purity and ND dimer. We typically see 96-97% purity in UGL and ND~.1% dimer usually over .1 dimer in today's landscape = trash. Is this 99% and ND dimer worth 10x-50x the cost....
Seen more generics testing around 98%+ with no dimer. So really with pharma you're paying exponentially more for like 1-1.5% more purity.

You are wrong. FDA HGH is the bestest HGH
I never said it wasn't. I'm just saying you're paying exponentially more for a small increase in purity from what some of these generics are testing at. Lot of generics testing around 98% now, while I'd say pharma is probably 99% or more in purity?

But yes 1iu pharma vs 1iu generic, the pharma should have a purity advantage and therefore potency advantage.

But generics are rapidly improving over time too with all of the HPLC testing coming out.

FDA puts special sauce in Pharma HGH. That's why all professional bodybuilders even though most of them are poor and make hardly any money are paying 50 times more for FDA HGH

I never said it wasn't. I'm just saying you're paying exponentially more for a small increase in purity from what some of these generics are testing at. Lot of generics testing around 98% now, while I'd say pharma is probably 99% or more in purity?

But yes 1iu pharma vs 1iu generic, the pharma should have a purity advantage and therefore potency advantage.

But generics are rapidly improving over time too with all of the HPLC testing coming out.
I was being sarcastic. The only thing different between generics and pharma is the price and the profit of those pushing pharma