Circle app no more bitcoin?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by ackrug, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Sampei

Sampei Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes there Is a bit of setup before being able to use it properly but then after that it's all smooth sail :)

I find It much better then coinbase. It's not istant unless you keep some money on the account (that's what I do usually) but even if you don't the deposit doesn't take longer then 2days. I mean we are used to wait even a month for a fucking package to arrive , I don't see any problem if it takes 2-3 days to pay or to have the bitcoins ready to go.

2. stevonov

stevonov Member

just tried to use my circle and its not taking the wallet numbers anymore says needs email address or name?

3. mcammy

mcammy Junior Member

Circle does not transfer Bitcoin anymore. Stopped over a month ago! Read forums..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Ryno1980

Ryno1980 Member

I'm sorry to sound like a fixing idiot... am I looking at that right? If I link my bank account I will have higher limits

5. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Don't you have to link your bank account to buy bitcoin at all? I have a $200 instant buy limit and I'm not sure on the limit when it takes a few days. I think it's over $1000.

6. Ryno1980

Ryno1980 Member

I was just loozing at the account u posted... under bank account it said 5000 weekly limit....
    I'm having a hard time... I linked my cc and have 300 weekly limit... it's instant tho.... I can't link my bank account because it's a small town bank.. 7 digits for account number and coin base requires 8 digits???... I also can't link my bank card because my bank won't allow foreign purchases so every time I try it says couldn't complete the process...

7. Ryno1980

Ryno1980 Member

How long did it take u to get a 1000 limit? I've verified everything I possibly can including photo id... I've sent money 3 or 4 times but still 300 weekly limit

8. stevonov

stevonov Member

ok opened coinbase but my limit is 150. I guess ill tell em wait till next week for the rest. yah right

9. stevonov

stevonov Member

have not needed it in over a month. why did it let me buy bitcoin if I can't transfer it? it has option to transfer but they want an email instead of a wallet address?

10. ronin17

ronin17 Member

Just put the money back on your card and close your circle account. Had to do the same thing.

11. ronin17

ronin17 Member

They say instant buy limit but it isnt. I put 200 on there and its still pending four days later.

12. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Mine actually works. A little lightning bolt appears if it's less than $200 and it says and is instant.

13. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

So I'm new to this Bitcoin. I just downloaded the coinbase app and set it up. So my question might be stupid. Is all I have to do is add my card to payment method and click buy BTC, buy it . Put it in my wallet on the app and then send it to my source for my supplement order? Thanks for any help

14. Ryno1980

Ryno1980 Member

Nope..lol... once u add your card you will have to jump through a bunch of hoops... verify 2 amounts charged to ur account... then it will give u a retarded low weekly limit.. like 150.. once u verify your identity... I'd card ect... u will get a 300 limit.... it's ducking nuts

15. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

What do you mean ID card?
    But I can buy 150 per week? Then 300$?

16. D-max

D-max Member

It's weird how it's not consistent. I got a $5k weekly limit right away. I also got a USD account I can add funds to and buy and sell coins from instantly.

HIGHRISK likes this.
  17. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Never mind I just went back and seen the ID thing where u take a pic of it. That's kind of unsettling

18. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

So I'm confused. You now have a different place where u buy and sell your coins? Then transfer them to coinbase?

19. Ryno1980

Ryno1980 Member

I got the use account bUT I think it depends on how u link ur account.... debit card seems to have 300 weekly limit as do credit cards ... bank accounts give u the 5k but my fuxking bank only has 7 digits in its account number and coinbase requires 8... weird as fuxk

D-max likes this.
  20. Ryno1980

Ryno1980 Member

No... u have wallets within coinbase... when u buy Bitcoin it goes to ur Bitcoin wallet... u can also put money in your usd wallet and it's not effected by fluctuations in Bitcoin price

D-max likes this.