Clen and t3 female cutting

Birgid

So I ordered what I thought was clen and yoh combo but pills are actually
37.5 mcg clen
5.4 yoh
25 mcg T3.

Is T3 safe for females? Ive heard it can mess with natural thyroid function.

I was thinking 1/2 pill/ day for 1 week..then 1 pill for 1 week..
If that cycles goes well i will take 2 weeks off then repeat at 1 pill/day for another 2 weeks.

Not sure of safe t3 dose for a female.

So I ordered what I thought was clen and yoh combo but pills are actually
37.5 mcg clen
5.4 yoh
25 mcg T3.

Is T3 safe for females? Ive heard it can mess with natural thyroid function.

I was thinking 1/2 pill/ day for 1 week..then 1 pill for 1 week..
If that cycles goes well i will take 2 weeks off then repeat at 1 pill/day for another 2 weeks.

Not sure of safe t3 dose for a female.

The healthy human body makes an average of 25mcg of T3 per day. If your not supplementing with more than that you’re just shutting down your thyroid for the same amount of T3 that would have been available in the first place.

So maybe these pills wont work for me. If i take 2 then im hetting 75mvg clen. I was hoping to be consevative with it and see how body reacts.
Or naybe order some plain t3 to add in

So maybe these pills wont work for me. If i take 2 then im hetting 75mvg clen. I was hoping to be consevative with it and see how body reacts.
Or naybe order some plain t3 to add in
I'd definitely know what I was doing regarding anything Thyroid before I did it. Just my two cents :)

There is no reason to be taking t3 AND clen the increased risk is imo never worth it unless you re making money out of this

There is imo no reason to be taking t3 at all as a female either but thats just me

I would also never EVER trust an UG lab with T3 or clen and much less a combo of 3 drugs but again thats just me
There is actually a test made by France sanitory authorities on an UG clen that came back 3 (three) times overdosed

Theres another "fat burner" used which can be bought from pharmacies and which has been studied on women a whole lot more than clenbuterol (altho not at 2 weeks lenght), i m sure someone will chime in

There is no reason to be taking t3 AND clen the increased risk is imo never worth it unless you re making money out of this

There is imo no reason to be taking t3 at all as a female either but thats just me

I would also never EVER trust an UG lab with T3 or clen and much less a combo of 3 drugs but again thats just me
There is actually a test made by France sanitory authorities on an UG clen that came back 3 (three) times overdosed

Theres another "fat burner" used which can be bought from pharmacies and which has been studied on women a whole lot more than clenbuterol (altho not at 2 weeks lenght), i m sure someone will chime in
Not sure why you don't thing T3 is suitable for females. Our bodies typically have slower metabolism, hypo thyroid more than hyper thyroid, more tendency to hold onto fat, harder time to lose it. If used properly, it's a great tool. A run of T3 and Clen alone isn't an advanced pros only combo. It's as basic as it gets. Diet obviously will play a major role here, training and cardio being another major component for success.

Dosing of T3 and Clen for women. I usually recommend tapering up then down with T3...starting at 25mcg and increasing dose gradually, 25-50-75-100-75-50-25 (6-7week run of T3). As for clen, that's pretty harsh on sides, if it's good clen, she shouldn't need more than 25mcg a day. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

If women want something simpler, the old school ECA stack will also do the job for someone just wanting a little extra kick.

None of the thermogenic compounds fall under advanced cycles, and anyone, unless you have heart issues, can use as a boost. Just be smart about it all.

T3...starting at 25mcg and increasing dose gradually, 25-50-75-100-75-50-25 (6-7week run of T3)
You work them all the way up to 100mcg? Do you find much muscle loss at that? I generally keep them around 50, maybe 75 but usually not

You work them all the way up to 100mcg? Do you find much muscle loss at that? I generally keep them around 50, maybe 75 but usually not
No, it works quite well. Diet plays major role so it's adjusted as needed. If I run a whole week at 100mg or only couple days. I've never had any rebound issues... especially with women, keep protein and good fats high. Carbs typically end up being timed. Also depending if any other compounds are used.

Thanks for all the comments. Because of the dosage of these pills...ill have to run too high of a clen dose to get a decent t3 dose. I ran a 2 week cycle as an experiment and tapered up to 75mcg clen..but thats only 50mcg t3.
The sides on clen were tolerable. Jittery and anxious first week but got better.
Im goig to order straight clen. These were not advertised as having t3. I wouldnt of ordered them.

Im starting a low dose anavar cycle mid may..5mg for 10 weeks. (Im side sensitive over 5 mg) I do alot of endurance training may/june and want to keep as much muscle as possible and i should lean out a bit as well. I cant eat in a deficit on training days because I need fuel for preformance..but was thinking of running 20-40mcg clen 2 days on 2 off for cycle to see if i can get leaner.

Not that risky with pharma grade T3 or clen.
I'd switch between clen and T3, both to avoid rising your metabolism too much, and to allow for T3 to keep on burning fat when your body gets used to clen thermogenic effect, which usually happens after 2-3 weeks.