client recieved a pack of razor blades

obviously im gonna be impatient in a scenario like this but im also obviously not gonna name the source yet, they have emails to get to too, but sill, WTF? i didn’t even know what to tell him, sent me a pic and sure enough literally just a pack of razor blades. return service requested usps and ups labels and packaging for a fedex delivery. WTF

lol if this is true, why would it mean the source is in trouble ? Also why not name the source, lol cause they have emails to get to huh ??

You or your “client” got some good drugs you’re on bud !!

Was there a video of unboxing? It's always tough bc you never know what a client will do. Assuming dropship? I used to with herb when I was younger and stopped for this reason, at this point it'd out of your control. Always did bulk with different locations and a main storage then domestic outgoing only. Safest bet at the time

LOL give me a break. This is not how a previously reliable source would suddenly "scam" someone. It's how a clown would pretend the package contained something other than the goods he removed from it.

If it's an international source, it would be especially easy to disprove if the razors are in packaging not from that country.

obviously im gonna be impatient in a scenario like this but im also obviously not gonna name the source yet, they have emails to get to too, but sill, WTF? i didn’t even know what to tell him, sent me a pic and sure enough literally just a pack of razor blades. return service requested usps and ups labels and packaging for a fedex delivery. WTF
Might be your wife's Aliexpress order. U should check

Show the picture

still no reply since yesterday 6 am getting a lil worried and fed up and yes trust me i’ve had all these reactions but if it was any other person i wouldn’t have even posted it’s just look:

“I don’t know why a usps sticker was on it, but it was just delivered from Fed Ex, look at the picture of your tracking numbers, it’ll show it literally just arrived. And from [redacted]”

You think I simultaneously ordered a pack of razors, that happened to ship out of the exact location my order shipped out from, to arrive at exactly the same time that my order apparently arrived, that links up to exactly the same FedEx tracking number? “

i mean the guy was and is still livid i would love to get an answer from the source unfortunately no reply just online and ignoring me or something

again been ordering from this source for years it’s just random af never heard of anything like it thought the guy was fucking with me or something. dont know what to tell em but again would be nice to get atleast some what of an answer or reply from CS (source)

lol if this is true, why would it mean the source is in trouble ? Also why not name the source, lol cause they have emails to get to huh ??

You or your “client” got some good drugs you’re on bud !!
lol at the time it made sense you know a few hours of emails but now it’s been over a day so idk

i think i just gotta take it as the guy messing with me because there hasn’t been a problem for me or for anybody else it’s just the most random thing ever and i guess the source saw my messages and thinks im trying to get something for free too but im just one confused ass messenger

Fedex and USPS have a contract so you can get Fedex packs delivered by USPS. That's not unusual. There's no reason to put anything in box to "scam", since you can put whatever weight you want on the shipping label, assuming it's preprinted.

Again, this is how moron scammers think they can "prove" they were scammed. It worked once for an Amazon shipment so why not try it for gear?

Don't be gaslighted.

Again, was it international? Do the razors come in packaging from that country?

Is the label preprinted? If not no need to put anything in the box to show "weight".

If not preprinted, what was the weight shown on the package, since it would've been weighed on a scale. Does it match the weight of what should've been in there, roughly?

Was the order unusually large for this customer? A sign he decided to "go for it" with this scam.

Fedex and USPS have a contract so you can get Fedex packs delivered by USPS. That's not unusual. There's no reason to put anything in box to "scam", since you can put whatever weight you want on the shipping label, assuming it's preprinted.

Again, this is how moron scammers think they can "prove" they were scammed. It worked once for an Amazon shipment so why not try it for gear?

Don't be gaslighted.

Again, was it international? Do the razors come in packaging from that country?

Is the label preprinted? If not no need to put anything in the box to show "weight".

If not preprinted, what was the weight shown on the package, since it would've been weighed on a scale. Does it match the weight of what should've been in there, roughly?

Was the order unusually large for this customer? A sign he decided to "go for it" with this scam.
12 razor blades domestic, website says package should be one pound

he 100% tried to scam me. guys be aware fast money really honestly truly isn’t worth your freedom or worry. you’re 10x better off making an honest living at an actual in person job somewhere.