client recieved a pack of razor blades

he 100% tried to scam me. guys be aware fast money really honestly truly isn’t worth your freedom or worry. you’re 10x better off making an honest living at an actual in person job somewhere.
Curious as to which source he was trying to scam. I hope you dropped him as a client for good.

I can send a pick of a dog turd, doesn't mean there was a dog turd in the package.
I know for a fact you would never send a dog turd, you are way classier than that.
If certain t&c are met, I am aware you may send a dick flavoured burrito.
However, I will never be the unlucky recipient of that because I will never fancy your wife. Not my type.

Take it from someone who was the victim of more than one rug-pull on a Silk Road-esque site: vendors don't bother to pay postage and send something of any monetary value when they intend to fuck you over.

They just simply do nothing at all.

Frankly if I were in the business of selling anything mail order, I'd have a camera taking video of the packing table and show it being
Take it from someone who was the victim of more than one rug-pull on a Silk Road-esque site: vendors don't bother to pay postage and send something of any monetary value when they intend to fuck you over.

Exactly.

i think i just gotta take it as the guy messing with me because there hasn’t been a problem for me or for anybody else it’s just the most random thing ever and i guess the source saw my messages and thinks im trying to get something for free too but im just one confused ass messenger
naw man, you are partially right but its not a scam. You and your friend are in big trouble so clean house bro.......or, hear me out, maybe its a clue you two need to shave. idk.

Frankly if I were in the business of selling anything mail order, I'd have a camera taking video of the packing table and show it being

Exactly.

This is great to cover your own ass with the clients, but that video would be the nail in the coffin if you ever got arrested or charged for selling. Caught in 4k shipping controlled substances over state lines.

This EXACTLY.
There would never have been anything at all sent.
The razor blade allegation is just stupid.... but that stupidity proves the lie.