Flex while you pin

No. You want the muscle and the spot as relaxed as possible

Unless you want to try to bend the needle or cause yourself pain the by all means, flex it out

There’s levels to this shit. You can inject in your shoulder with your arm at a dead hang. This is often how they do it at a pharmacy or doctor’s office. However, there is still delt activation to hold that weight up, and you do feel more trauma from injecting like that, You really wanna rest your elbow on a table, give your delt a shake to ensure it’s just a lump, and then pin.

I understand why guys proclaim they’re gonna inject in their quads when they first start, but you just hope they work past that quickly. It’s not a good way to go through life.

There’s levels to this shit. You can inject in your shoulder with your arm at a dead hang. This is often how they do it at a pharmacy or doctor’s office. However, there is still delt activation to hold that weight up, and you do feel more trauma from injecting like that, You really wanna rest your elbow on a table, give your delt a shake to ensure it’s just a lump, and then pin.

I understand why guys proclaim they’re gonna inject in their quads when they first start, but you just hope they work past that quickly. It’s not a good way to go through life.
I donno ive been doing quad pins for a good while now and as long as you lay ur legs out in bed and pin its all good. I actually prefer quad pins for anything over 1cc for a few reasons but mainly its easier to pin.

He literally flexes delts, leans on the table and pins at the very top. (Cant find the exact video)

He even stated "its not a big deal as people think"

When I saw that I instantly came to type it in this thread haah

That is because he lives in a state of permanent flexion.
Can't avoid it.
A bit like 24/7 rigor mortis. Or something like that.

For every other human, seriously though, what OP is suggesting is a no.
Don't know how you came up with this, but...no