Clomid 12.5 EOD: will LH and T levels remain elevated after?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 59947
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 59947

Hi,

I am 29 years old, been working out and running since I am 18, mostly bodyweight exercises when I workout. I am quite fit, and people see me built as a rubgyman, which I like. I am 5'10 and 181lbs.

I was given androgel for about a year when I was 14 as I was diagnosed slightly hypogonadal during puberty, to help with my development process.

However, I recall I wasn't given any PCT after that year, and it doesn't SEEM to have affected negatively my testosterone levels (always been very horny and quite muscular ever since).

Now I have been feeling lightly depressed for the past 5 years, but still have muscle mass and hornyness. I ran some bloodtests to see if hormones may be the culprit of my depression and lack of drive. Here are the results:

DHEA : 4000ng/mL (800-5600)
E2 : 20pg/mL (<56)
FSH : 4.6mIU/mL (0.7-11.1)
LH : 3.2mIU/mL (0.8-7.6)
Prolactin: 6.4ng/mL (2.5-17)
Total T : 599ng/dL (160-726)
Free T : 2.36ng/dL (0.45-4.2)

The levels are not bad and right at the median, but I still feel that LH is low, and that free T could be higher (endo told me LH varies during the day and it was just caught up at a low during the blood draw).

I still have that feeling that after my androgel cycle in my teens something was left unfinished, and that a PCT should have been ran to restore normal levels.

Will a mild Clomid cycle (12.5mg EOD) boost LH and T up to higher levels? Can I expect these levels to remain elevated after I go off Clomid?

Also, do I risk vision problems and floaters at that dosage for a month?

Thank you for all your appreciated feedback

Back