Clomid and bad sides

Roadking

10+ Year Member
If I notice any bad sides while on clomid should I drop the dosages or come off completely.. Been hearing to many people with negative sides wanting to hear from others on what to do...

It really depends on the severity of the sides. If the adverse reactions are more than you're able to take then it's not for you, obviously. IMO most experiences are grossly exaggerated. The negative effects they are feeling are mostly due to TT values returning to "normal" levels.

It really depends on the severity of the sides. If the adverse reactions are more than you're able to take then it's not for you, obviously. IMO most experiences are grossly exaggerated. The negative effects they are feeling are mostly due to TT values returning to "normal" levels.
Ok thanks and when taking clomid should it be with food or with out? Take 50 Mgs morning and 50 Mgs St night if I start to see bad sides can I cut back to just 50 Mgs and still get benefit from it?

You will get benefit from 50 for sure! I try to run serms at a lower dose than most. Although you run it a little higher at first because it builds up in your system faster. Just like some guys frontload gear

You will get benefit from 50 for sure! I try to run serms at a lower dose than most. Although you run it a little higher at first because it builds up in your system faster. Just like some guys frontload gear
I hear from others sides usually occur around 100 Mgs I'm thinking of just staying at 50 Mgs for 30 days instead of loading with 100 Mgs

Only thing I've been worried about is the blurry vision I hear some have.. And will it make me depress?

I can't think of any negative sides from clomid that would make you need to stop. It's just mental stuff mainly.
I agree if you got fucked up shit going on in your life. Like going through a breakup or death in the family or anything like that it will make the depression much more intense!

Has nothing to do with being weak minded. It's just the clomid fucking with your mind!! :(

Look at the most recent article by Bill Roberts. It's about serms and combining them. He insist if you use both Nolva and clomid you can get away with running lower doses of both but if using just one to run it a little higher. Great read so check it out! You should check out all the articles by the way! Only thing I look forward to come Monday morning lol..

Look at the most recent article by Bill Roberts. It's about serms and combining them. He insist if you use both Nolva and clomid you can get away with running lower doses of both but if using just one to run it a little higher. Great read so check it out! You should check out all the articles by the way! Only thing I look forward to come Monday morning lol..
Appreciate it will do

Does it matter to take on empty stomach or with food? If I took 100 Mgs do I spread out the day?

I don't think there is any need to be talking 100 mg of clomid besides the first couple days of pct.

I would take 50 mg before bed.
Nice and simple.

I know it has a long half life so it shouldn't make a difference.
For me the sides were less intense taking it before bed.

Everybody is different though.

I don't think there is any need to be talking 100 mg of clomid besides the first couple days of pct.

I would take 50 mg before bed.
Nice and simple.

I know it has a long half life so it shouldn't make a difference.
For me the sides were less intense taking it before bed.

Everybody is different though.
100 Mgs for 15 days followed 50 Mgs another 15 days or just take 50 Mgs instead of the 100 all the way thru

Worst side I would get is tracers real bad at night while driving. Most of the other stuff like colt said is because you're no longer on any more.

Back