• Nolva

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Clomid

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
You're talking about Clomid?!
Is clomid really that bad because I’m hearing so much nasty shit about it I’m afraid to try it.

My friend at the gym said to run 50mg of clomid / 20mg of tamoxifen for 6 weeks. I heard 25mg of clomid produces less sides?

Is clomid really that bad because I’m hearing so much nasty shit about it I’m afraid to try it.

My friend at the gym said to run 50mg of clomid / 20mg of tamoxifen for 6 weeks. I heard 25mg of clomid produces less sides?
IMO no, it is not that bad. Made me emotional yes but as you can see from the discussion, some of that emotional rollercoaster can also be attributed to the drop in test levels.

Your friend's suggested protocol seems reasonable to me.

IMO no, it is not that bad. Made me emotional yes but as you can see from the discussion, some of that emotional rollercoaster can also be attributed to the drop in test levels.

Your friend's suggested protocol seems reasonable to me.
50mg of clomid / 20mg of tamoxifen.

I’m starting off with 25mg of clomid and 10mg of tamox for the first week.

I would love if someone who actually ran enclomiphehe would chime in and explain what it’s all about. It appears no one has actually used it before.
I used what was sold to me as enclomiphene. I got it from MA research. I used it in my PCT at 12.5 for 2 weeks, 6.25, for 2 weeks, 3.125 for 2 weeks.
I ran 500mg test for the cycle and it was 16 weeks. 4 weeks after pct finished I drew bloodwork and test was at 673 i believe.
I dont know if it was real enclomiphene or just clomid. My pct was fine and felt fine, nothing crazy to make note of. I am 42 years old

You're talking about Clomid?!
Yes. What do you think I'm talking about? So what side effect profile are you referring to that is worse than test?

There's a lot of misinformation spread on here about it and makes many afraid to use it for PCT, which shouldn't be the case considering how effective it is for recovery.

I used what was sold to me as enclomiphene. I got it from MA research. I used it in my PCT at 12.5 for 2 weeks, 6.25, for 2 weeks, 3.125 for 2 weeks.
I ran 500mg test for the cycle and it was 16 weeks. 4 weeks after pct finished I drew bloodwork and test was at 673 i believe.
I dont know if it was real enclomiphene or just clomid. My pct was fine and felt fine, nothing crazy to make note of. I am 42 years old
No dick issues?

Back