Closeout Sale

So we should trust you cause you want to get in then get out :confused: makes a lot of sense [:o)]
Why wouldn't you just unload locally.
JB nailed it your intro was a piss poor attempt at avoiding the coc.
Thanks regular for the info

Never for a second did it sound good.
If you see intros like this it's almost certainly a scam.
They always try to relate to you with the whole boo hoo I've been scammed so I know how it feels therefore I would never do that.
Scamming 101 [:o)]

Don't forget my other fave --- "this stuff is so cheap to make, and the profit is so high, why would I sell underdosed or fake gear when I could sell legit stuff and keep selling forever?".

Old and jacked....

'Bitch Ass Scotty Till-the-end peanut butter socks' new handle....

As well as a fit description of his same old lame ass act here on Meso - old and jacked.

I am a little confused on some of the lingo being used here. Please forgive me, I'm probably old enough to be some of your grandfathers. Yes, I tried posting this on a site a friend suggested but it didn't work out there.

I just relocated and have no interest in spending time working to build a new circle of people I can trust to sell to.

If you could please break other things down in laymen terms it would be helpful. I'm not sure what you mean by certain things.

Also, how can I edit my first post? Several people have made purchases and I would like that to be reflected on m main post. Thanks!

OldMan

I am a little confused on some of the lingo being used here. Please forgive me, I'm probably old enough to be some of your grandfathers. Yes, I tried posting this on a site a friend suggested but it didn't work out there.

I just relocated and have no interest in spending time working to build a new circle of people I can trust to sell to.

If you could please break other things down in laymen terms it would be helpful. I'm not sure what you mean by certain things.

Also, how can I edit my first post? Several people have made purchases and I would like that to be reflected on m main post. Thanks!

OldMan

Get the fuck out!! <<< Can you understand that?? It's over, at ugbb you already made one of your infamous narc posts exposing yo self, again..

Stop being silly, you know you can't edit your posts here and WE KNOW you didn't sell shit!!

OldAndJacked;1025380[B said:
]I am a little confused [/B]on some of the lingo being used here. Please forgive me, I'm probably old enough to be some of your grandfathers. Yes, I tried posting this on a site a friend suggested but it didn't work out there.

I just relocated and have no interest in spending time working to build a new circle of people I can trust to sell to

OldMan

First thing yes it would seem you are confused
Second what makes you think you wouldn't have to put in tine here and earn our trust.
Nice grandfather post like that's gonna make us trust you. Do we get free hard candy with purchase :rolleyes:
You can't edit post after x amount of time that way your scamming ass can't hide.
I doubt anyone has ordered that's just another trick to fool newbs into trusting you
:mad:

I'm just a little confused about all of the hostility? I don't think the members who have ordered would want me posting their info, maybe they would be ok with it?

I'm not here to do anyone any disservice. This is the first time I've seen anything this ugly in the world of AAS.

OldMan

I will break it down in layman's terms. No one is going to buy your sewer water here. Your ill fated attempt to peddle your bullshit has failed miserably. Do us all a favor and fuck off back to your peanut butter tube sock littered retirement home.

Several people have made purchases huh? Nice plug or fucking blatant lie rather. You can't edit your first post but you knew that didn't ya, Scotty?

EDIT: Looks like JB and Stomps already got to this one. Hahaha

OldMan

Last edited:
I will break it down in layman's terms. No one is going to buy your sewer water here. Your ill fated attempt to peddle your bullshit has failed miserably. Do us all a favor and fuck off back to your peanut butter tube sock littered retirement home.

Several people have made purchases huh? Nice plug or fucking blatant lie rather. You can't edit your first post but you knew that didn't ya, Scotty?

I found out after the fact that my first post couldn't be edited after the transactions were completed.

I'm just a little confused about all of the hostility? I don't think the members who have ordered would want me posting their info, maybe they would be ok with it?

I'm not here to do anyone any disservice. This is the first time I've seen anything this ugly in the world of AAS.

OldMan

Come on chotch, you know how this goes.. This is the part where you leave with your tail between your legs, once again in awe of how quickly you were found out.. Weeks upon weeks of planning down the shitter, again...

But you'll get us next time!! Right?! Next time you'll have such a better story and you'll scam enough money to be able to go on that camping trip in the woods with your homeboys.. You're gonna show your friends what a big shot you've become when you show up with cases of wine coolers and a cooler packed with 80 hot dogs for the weenie roast..

You'll have peanut butter pussy fuck dolls built for all your boys, it'll almost be like an orgy.. One hell of a great time that's for sure.. Yea, you'll show us Scott..

Get the fuck out!! <<< Can you understand that?? It's over, at ugbb you already made one of your infamous narc posts exposing yo self, again..

Stop being silly, you know you can't edit your posts here and WE KNOW you didn't sell shit!!

Goddamn you JohnnyBallz you beat me to it(lol) Not to be out done i will make it so the old fuck can read it!!!!!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE DICK-WEED!!!!!!

OldMan

Bahaha - nice try lame!

I am picturing you slipping on a gray fucking wig and a fake gray mustache, along with your slippers, getting into character before each post as the "OldMan".

And you say you have had several purchases, huh Dickwad?!

Well, okay, here, let us help those people who are purchasing from you....

THIS GUY IS A KNOWN SCAMMER WHO HAS SCAMMED PEOPLE HERE AND ON OTHER BOARDS BEFORE. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!

Hope that helps your sales, Scott!

Bahaha - nice try lame!

I am picturing you slipping on a gray fucking wig and a fake gray mustache, along with your slippers, getting into character before each post as the "OldMan".

And you say you have had several purchases, huh Dickwad?!

Well, okay, here, let us help those people who are purchasing from you....

THIS GUY IS A KNOWN SCAMMER WHO HAS SCAMMED PEOPLE HERE AND ON OTHER BOARDS BEFORE. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!

Hope that helps your sales, Scott!

Oh bickel29 it will defiantly help out ,him no but the members yes![:o)][:o)]

OldMan

dude_cfd253_358780.jpg

Come on chotch, you know how this goes.. This is the part where you leave with your tail between your legs, once again in awe of how quickly you were found out.. Weeks upon weeks of planning down the shitter, again...

But you'll get us next time!! Right?! Next time you'll have such a better story and you'll scam enough money to be able to go on that camping trip in the woods with your homeboys.. You're gonna show your friends what a big shot you've become when you show up with cases of wine coolers and a cooler packed with 80 hot dogs for the weenie roast..

You'll have peanut butter pussy fuck dolls built for all your boys, it'll almost be like an orgy.. One hell of a great time that's for sure.. Yea, you'll show us Scott..

[:o)][:o)]
Funny shit
Thanks for the laugh JB

If im not mistaken the last scam attempt was werva, these fags really do pop up about once every 1-2 weeks lol

Correct brother. And this is why it is so important to read threads to get a general understanding of the kind of low lifes that hawk ,this and other boards like it , preying on new guys. Some new guys here may catch the wrath of vets and longtime members here it is done with the single goal of trying to educate the community and to keep scamming fucks like this from ever ripping another person off.

The lame attempt to bypass the COC was the first red flag. Good job guys in weeding this douche bag out so quickly.

At this point, is there anyone that really falls for this? I mean, you'd have to be real new to online shopping to think that this could even be closely legit. This is comical.

Back