Colonial labs test cyp and lady var

Nice results brother thanks for testing also iv been going back and forth between trip or coloinal..... Appreciate the testing cause I actually prefer getting test cyp and having it dosed at 200mg
Yea man I don't have anything bad to say about colonial. He's been good for me so far. Currently on his test cyp and tren a and bloods came back good as well.

Yea man I don't have anything bad to say about colonial. He's been good for me so far. Currently on his test cyp and tren a and bloods came back good as well.

What's ur thoughts on there tren ace?, I seen there new testing showing it's dosed pretty good..... I'm putting an order in with my buddy and we are either gunna use coloinal or trip..... Plan is to grab some test cyp, mast e, npp, dhb, maybe some extra primo, tbol,var, and might grab a pack of adrol for me buddy is grabbing sust, eq, mast e, var, winny, trying to get him to run some anadrol but I think his goal is more to cut some fat lean out alil while putting some size on..... I'm really looking into running a dhb cycle I know trip is out right now if not I'm gunna be using the primo I got and have been stocking up and loading up on.... And coloinal dhb tested at like 124mg just wondering if I go with them do I grab mct or gso thinking mct will probably be better.

What's ur thoughts on there tren ace?, I seen there new testing showing it's dosed pretty good..... I'm putting an order in with my buddy and we are either gunna use coloinal or trip..... Plan is to grab some test cyp, mast e, npp, dhb, maybe some extra primo, tbol,var, and might grab a pack of adrol for me buddy is grabbing sust, eq, mast e, var, winny, trying to get him to run some anadrol but I think his goal is more to cut some fat lean out alil while putting some size on..... I'm really looking into running a dhb cycle I know trip is out right now if not I'm gunna be using the primo I got and have been stocking up and loading up on.... And coloinal dhb tested at like 124mg just wondering if I go with them do I grab mct or gso thinking mct will probably be better.
I run mct oils for everything just bc they r thinner and I don't get pip from it. But I ordered one dhb from colonial to test for pip and it's super smooth for me no pip at all. I ran colonials tren ace and it was similar to tren I've ran before, I couldn't afford to test it but what I did test from him correlated with his testing so I trust him for now. He's been good for me I haven't used trip so I won't comment but I know some people get pip from trips stuff

I run mct oils for everything just bc they r thinner and I don't get pip from it. But I ordered one dhb from colonial to test for pip and it's super smooth for me no pip at all. I ran colonials tren ace and it was similar to tren I've ran before, I couldn't afford to test it but what I did test from him correlated with his testing so I trust him for now. He's been good for me I haven't used trip so I won't comment but I know some people get pip from trips stuff
Thanks for the heads up yeah I hear some people with a cpl labs are having issues with there test e mostly having some pip idk about test cyp but I know jano Sugg into why maybe it's happening.... I personally like test cyp made 200mg a ml and test e made at 250 or 300mg on the spot I don't like it like over dosed at 320mg or 330mg. I think anything over the 300mg mark even with test e can cause pip cause u start getting towards the high mg stuff that always have pip..... That's great to hear about coloinal I believe they recently or not to long ago tested the dhb and it came in around 124-125mg.... But yeah I think whatever I decide to choose it's gunna be all mct oil . Mct seems to absorb best also and cause the less inflammation or inflammatory response. I just notice a smoother pin with gso, really it's pretty much the same u just can rush ur shot with mct cause the oil in thinner and u can push it in faster so I notice if u just take ur time ur good..... I know trip is currently out of dhb. So I might just have to get my dhb from coloinal..... I'm going in on an order with my buddy so it's gunna be a pretty decent size order..... I do prefer coloinals anavar dosage at 20mgs I believe it allows u to take one in the am and one before training or bed to keep up with the 8 hour half life, I also like the dosage of the tbol at 25mg same with anadrol I believe..... I like coloinal they were super nice and respectful to me, I just wish there anavar was priced alil better I know trips is..... And I recently seen a comment or review on another forum where a CPL people weren't really liking coloinal or there results now that coulda all been bullshit cause all the testing iv seen done by customers have been spot on.... Oh one guy was complaining about using coloinals test and him only getting a free test of 1600.... Now honestly I take bloods with a grain of salt honestly everyone absorbs and process test differently..... So I think I might give coloinal a go.... My buddy likes sust I didn't see any lab test on there sust, I'm sure it's just fine I know trips tested around 260mg..... I recently missed there sale unfortunately I just couldn't do anything till the 23-24 when I have plenty of extra money..... Thank you for ur response and testing also.... I got a CPL days before I make my final decision

Thanks for the heads up yeah I hear some people with a cpl labs are having issues with there test e mostly having some pip idk about test cyp but I know jano Sugg into why maybe it's happening.... I personally like test cyp made 200mg a ml and test e made at 250 or 300mg on the spot I don't like it like over dosed at 320mg or 330mg. I think anything over the 300mg mark even with test e can cause pip cause u start getting towards the high mg stuff that always have pip..... That's great to hear about coloinal I believe they recently or not to long ago tested the dhb and it came in around 124-125mg.... But yeah I think whatever I decide to choose it's gunna be all mct oil . Mct seems to absorb best also and cause the less inflammation or inflammatory response. I just notice a smoother pin with gso, really it's pretty much the same u just can rush ur shot with mct cause the oil in thinner and u can push it in faster so I notice if u just take ur time ur good..... I know trip is currently out of dhb. So I might just have to get my dhb from coloinal..... I'm going in on an order with my buddy so it's gunna be a pretty decent size order..... I do prefer coloinals anavar dosage at 20mgs I believe it allows u to take one in the am and one before training or bed to keep up with the 8 hour half life, I also like the dosage of the tbol at 25mg same with anadrol I believe..... I like coloinal they were super nice and respectful to me, I just wish there anavar was priced alil better I know trips is..... And I recently seen a comment or review on another forum where a CPL people weren't really liking coloinal or there results now that coulda all been bullshit cause all the testing iv seen done by customers have been spot on.... Oh one guy was complaining about using coloinals test and him only getting a free test of 1600.... Now honestly I take bloods with a grain of salt honestly everyone absorbs and process test differently..... So I think I might give coloinal a go.... My buddy likes sust I didn't see any lab test on there sust, I'm sure it's just fine I know trips tested around 260mg..... I recently missed there sale unfortunately I just couldn't do anything till the 23-24 when I have plenty of extra money..... Thank you for ur response and testing also.... I got a CPL days before I make my final decision
Yea everyone's bloods can come back different so I got bloodwork on my cruise dose of 200mg and sent the test cyp to jano and both came back good so at least the test I have from him is good. The only issue I saw someone had with colonial was some floaters but it was supposedly resolved. I've checked everything I've got from him which is quite a bit of vials at diff times and never had a floater. Try a few of both brands and make ur decision I go with whatever tests good and doesn't give me pip.
I personally don't like trip as a person so I won't order from him. I've followed his thread from day one and don't like him and don't trust him. But he may have good products.

I seen.bloodnwork today.. guy was on 600mg wk test e 300mg a wk eq... total test came back at 6600!!! How lol.. bloods are better then nothing but hplc is best.. and nothing against trip.. but if I had to pick between the 2 I'd go with colonial.. I don't use either.. I did get injectable dbol and adrol last year from colonial..shit was good. Bit tje dbol had guic and thst shit stunk up half my house.. if your on sst check in Azteca and pharmahgh.. but colonial has far more testing so that is tough..

I seen.bloodnwork today.. guy was on 600mg wk test e 300mg a wk eq... total test came back at 6600!!! How lol.. bloods are better then nothing but hplc is best.. and nothing against trip.. but if I had to pick between the 2 I'd go with colonial.. I don't use either.. I did get injectable dbol and adrol last year from colonial..shit was good. Bit tje dbol had guic and thst shit stunk up half my house.. if your on sst check in Azteca and pharmahgh.. but colonial has far more testing so that is tough..
That BOGO is hard to pass up from Azteca. Just haven't seen much testing or bloods ...

Was that on Colonial gear? I do hear a lot good things about the guy. But I heard a lot of good things about DYEL and got shit on. Colonial has some very good prices tho. I’ve thought about getting a few vials of test e from him. I wouldn’t think anyone would fake test. If they do then they can suck a fat one.

Didn't Colonial just deal with a floater issue recently? Atleast he's one of the few at SST that test their stuff. I've been told by a long timer that Pharmahgh is a solid guy and I hate SST so do with that what you will. I have never even heard of Azteca.

Didn't Colonial just deal with a floater issue recently? Atleast he's one of the few at SST that test their stuff. I've been told by a long timer that Pharmahgh is a solid guy and I hate SST so do with that what you will. I have never even heard of Azteca.
I don't think it was recent.. I could be wrong.. from what I interpret it was awhile ago.. I could be wrong.. Azteca is a newer source over there with testing and blood work to back him up for now.. his comms and turn around is really good.. I knkw guys don't like sst.. guys don't like meso.. I like them both sst isnt.meso and meso isn't sst.. but I honestly feel these 2 forums are way better then all the other forums I've seen pr member of. I started with sst.. years ago.. then learned of meso. To me sst is a source place only and they don't hold the same requirements but I think tjeres.some good Lans over there .. just like here.. but I love meso for the vast experience and knowledge.. if I wanna learn or ask for help I come here.. I check sst beciae that's where I first started and I like to help the newbie and shit.. I don't habe this love hate like alot of guys here and there do.. do what u want like what u want.. I could care less

Was that on Colonial gear? I do hear a lot good things about the guy. But I heard a lot of good things about DYEL and got shit on. Colonial has some very good prices tho. I’ve thought about getting a few vials of test e from him. I wouldn’t think anyone would fake test. If they do then they can suck a fat one.
I don't remember who's gear he was on ..there is some way better prices the colonial.. but they don't have as much testing.. colonial and trips have decent pricing and alot of testing.. they both do batch# as well.. that's pretty rare.. this stuff if always a risk.. but usually a lab that's been around for awhile minimum of 5 years and no real issues and some blood and testing are usually save.. but there always a chance if they don't test there raws or the finished oil they could have a bad brew.. then you see these fancy labs with fancy websites and fancy packaging.. fuck it all up real quick.

It’s been about 2.5 months or so ago if memory serves me right. He handled it in a very professional way. Which is why I’m a little shocked that both him and PharmaHGH are still a member on SST. Both seem to be pretty good. Their communication is very good as well. No, that doesn’t make a source good or bad. It’s just a few positive words. They are 2 of the only tested sources *that I’m aware of* from SST.
Good prices, some of their gear is a little “underdosed “ for example, a blind test C test came back at 194 mg/ml with a label claim of 200 mg/ml. I plan on getting my dutasteride from pharmahgh while picking up some Test from Colonial just to “test the waters”. 25 bucks per vial.

It’s been about 2.5 months or so ago if memory serves me right. He handled it in a very professional way. Which is why I’m a little shocked that both him and PharmaHGH are still a member on SST. Both seem to be pretty good. Their communication is very good as well. No, that doesn’t make a source good or bad. It’s just a few positive words. They are 2 of the only tested sources *that I’m aware of* from SST.
Good prices, some of their gear is a little “underdosed “ for example, a blind test C test came back at 194 mg/ml with a label claim of 200 mg/ml. I plan on getting my dutasteride from pharmahgh while picking up some Test from Colonial just to “test the waters”. 25 bucks per vial.
194 isn't really "underdosed.." in my view.. but it is less then 200.. and alot of labs are 10-30over label.. which bothers me.. some.ppl like it they want all they can get.. I like to see the numbers as close.to the label as possible to me that's shows luck or skilled brewing.. everyone chooses labs.for all different reasons.. I want quality and good business practices.. some guys want easy payment and fast shipping .. some guys don't give a fuck at all lol..
Oh and the floater.. so when I read about it 2.5 months ago.. I thought the actual incident incident was a few months before then.. I thliggt.theu went back and forth for awhile and then he went public about it. I could be wrong I read so much shit everyday. I sometimes mix shkt up or combine shit.. regardless.. I'm not a fan of floaters.. do I think they will happen rarely? Yea probably becuae these labs aren't like pharma labs.. should it be rare yes.. .. I suppose even with a great lab if they have an employee who makes a mistake or whateber ..shkt can happen.. but there should be atleast 1 or 2 final qualit5conteol checks before shot goes out.. I get how it can happen.. but I also get how it can be avoided.. this is where do you due diligence before buying a cycle from any lab is so important!!!

Why these ugl's don't add an extra pinch of raw to the mix so they come out on point or a cunt hair over just boggles my mind especially considering the prices they charge, but that's just me.

Why these ugl's don't add an extra pinch of raw to the mix so they come out on point or a cunt hair over just boggles my mind especially considering the prices they charge, but that's just me.
I've read some labs try to get their test cyp right on the number or under becussr it's popular for trt.. but alot of guys use test e as well idk.. I agree with you as long as they are way over.. I feel like anyone can overdose the shit.. bit it takes skill /pride to get it +/- 5 mg of label.. I think ot bot a being cheap thing bit an accuracy thing.. that's how I brew at home.. who knows why labs do or don't though