Coming off blast and cruise to join military trying to keep gains

bigboichoi

I'm trying to join the army to pay for school and bodybuilding I used to compete but my family doesn't support it anymore.

Anyway I'm gonna have to come off and join the thing is I am trying to keep most of the muscle.

I'm gonna try to pick a short mos so I will be back from ait soon and will be able to start powerlifting and bodybuilding again.

Anyone else come off a long blast and cruise? Like 4 years? I hope I recover idk

This is what irks the crap out of us.

You have posted multiple times on this. Been given significant advice and now you are posting again. Stop wasting peoples’s time.

Don’t join military, you don’t have self control,

I'm trying to join the army to pay for school and bodybuilding I used to compete but my family doesn't support it anymore.

Anyway I'm gonna have to come off and join the thing is I am trying to keep most of the muscle.

I'm gonna try to pick a short mos so I will be back from ait soon and will be able to start powerlifting and bodybuilding again.

Anyone else come off a long blast and cruise? Like 4 years? I hope I recover idk

I sincerely hope this is not reflective of the quality of the typical Army recruit today.

I'd like to think we could win a war, if it comes to that.

Back