Coming off cycle = lethargic, sleepy, low energy?

Haven't found a good thread on this - apologies if one exists.

I'm normally on TRT dose, and now (after having run a reasonable test/EQ/deca cycle btw Jan and March this year) that I've gone back to TRT dose, I've found myself feeling sleepy and lethargic.

Is this a typical response when dropping to "normal" test levels?

I've also travelled a lot at the same time - took off to Asia a week after the cycle ended, so it could be jetlag that's still bothering me.

I'm on HCG as well, btw.

I don't give a damn about sleepy or lethargic (happens to me during PCT) and usually caffeine pills and a can Monster drinks will cheer me up!.. but I gauge on how I preform in the gym.. if my lift and workout doesn't suffer.. I am golden!

Haven't found a good thread on this - apologies if one exists.

I'm normally on TRT dose, and now (after having run a reasonable test/EQ/deca cycle btw Jan and March this year) that I've gone back to TRT dose, I've found myself feeling sleepy and lethargic.

Is this a typical response when dropping to "normal" test levels?

I've also travelled a lot at the same time - took off to Asia a week after the cycle ended, so it could be jetlag that's still bothering me.

I'm on HCG as well, btw.

Completely broscience, but as a guy who cruises I'll have some issues when dropping levels. I always figured it was just while your body gets used to new levels.

Also the change in levels has caused me mild sleep issues. Make sure youre getting enough sleep, if needed take an aid (melitonin, etc) until you feel right.

What is your estrogen at? Bp? Triglycerides? Hemocrit?

A lot of times coming down to a cruise can highlight other imbalances you didn't notice on cycle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

What is your estrogen at? Bp? Triglycerides? Hemocrit?

A lot of times coming down to a cruise can highlight other imbalances you didn't notice on cycle.

Good points, but I just had bloods done, all pretty good.

Scroll down this page for copies of my results :
Too much gear - what kind of cycle to build?

I think my test score was silly high because of Deca that hadn't worked its way out of my system Hugh.

Good points, but I just had bloods done, all pretty good.

Scroll down this page for copies of my results :
Too much gear - what kind of cycle to build?

I think my test score was silly high because of Deca that hadn't worked its way out of my system Hugh.
We have reached the end of my guesses then. I am always tired and sleepy- even when I'm on. I sleep for shit. Do you sleep well? On your back? I know my sleep is fucked when I am heavier... anything north of 270 and I'm a mess. I hit 290+ last cycle and couldn't catch a consecutive hour of shut eye. I know I have apnea but no patience for all the prior Auth bs with insurance to get set up

We have reached the end of my guesses then. I am always tired and sleepy- even when I'm on. I sleep for shit. Do you sleep well? On your back? I know my sleep is fucked when I am heavier... anything north of 270 and I'm a mess. I hit 290+ last cycle and couldn't catch a consecutive hour of shut eye. I know I have apnea but no patience for all the prior Auth bs with insurance to get set up

I remember reading that post of yours, the elephant neck or something... Lol. Sounded bad.

Slept like crap lately, I sleep on my side, and my shoulders hurt, that's why I added the deca, reduces that pain. I've been working on strengthening all the supporting shoulder muscles over the past month.

To your question, not sleeping too well, had to resort to Ambien a couple times. Don't know what's going on other than dropping down to baseline TRT, that's what I was curious.

I remember reading that post of yours, the elephant neck or something... Lol. Sounded bad.

Slept like crap lately, I sleep on my side, and my shoulders hurt, that's why I added the deca, reduces that pain. I've been working on strengthening all the supporting shoulder muscles over the past month.

To your question, not sleeping too well, had to resort to Ambien a couple times. Don't know what's going on other than dropping down to baseline TRT, that's what I was curious.
Probably the extra muscle mass. Tough on the body- the Achilles heel of a successful cycle. Congratulations? Lol.

Back