Concentration and prices - long vs short esters

MFAAS

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Looking at throwing some Masteron in my next cycle. I really liked it last time. I am trying to figure out though...Mast P is 100mg/mL and Mast E is 200. Mast P is $40 and Mast E is $50

Honestly when it comes down to it money isn't an issue at all here, I am really just curious if anybody else picks the ester based off price. Mast E is significantly cheaper per mg at those prices and concentrations. The same thing goes for Tren and Nandrolone.

In the past I have always run shorter esters (except Test which has always been C or E) because I like the quicker onset and the fast that they're out of your system more quickly once your cycle is over.

So, does anybody just go with the long esters simply because it's a better deal when it comes down to price per mg?

I mean if you compare NPP 100mg to deca 300mg it just feels so expensive to chose npp plus you gotta pin more oil

I personally think if you’re on trt id do long ester test wirh short ester add one like NPP mast etc.

If you’re cycling match everything to the same ester.

never looked at the price of things If I had too I wouldn’t be cycling.

never looked at the price of things If I had too I wouldn’t be cycling.

Yeah I have never cared either. I make more than enough to be able to cycle whatever I want and still have plenty leftover for whatever else. I am, however, big into FIRE (financial independence, retire early) and always look for ways to save money whet I can. As I mentioned I have always run short esters like NPP, mast P, Tren A, MENT, because If I got side effects I can go off so much faster. I am on TRT.

Now though I have cycled enough with the compounds I want that I am comfortable doing something like Test E/Deca/Mast E. It would save some money since the long esters are so much higher in concentration. I could do a 16 or 20 week bulk cycle and be fine. I would front load my dose to get stay blood levels from the start though (I always do this anyway). I am thinking of making the jump for the bulk to throw in HGH blue tops in there too... would likely work up to 4 IU EOD, idk yet.

I already have enough NPP on hand for a 10 week cycle so I will use that first, but as I said in the first post, there is a significant cost difference between short and long esters, so I was simply curious what others do about this or if they care at all.

Yeah I have never cared either. I make more than enough to be able to cycle whatever I want and still have plenty leftover for whatever else. I am, however, big into FIRE (financial independence, retire early) and always look for ways to save money whet I can. As I mentioned I have always run short esters like NPP, mast P, Tren A, MENT, because If I got side effects I can go off so much faster. I am on TRT.

Now though I have cycled enough with the compounds I want that I am comfortable doing something like Test E/Deca/Mast E. It would save some money since the long esters are so much higher in concentration. I could do a 16 or 20 week bulk cycle and be fine. I would front load my dose to get stay blood levels from the start though (I always do this anyway). I am thinking of making the jump for the bulk to throw in HGH blue tops in there too... would likely work up to 4 IU EOD, idk yet.

I already have enough NPP on hand for a 10 week cycle so I will use that first, but as I said in the first post, there is a significant cost difference between short and long esters, so I was simply curious what others do about this or if they care at all.
Yes i have made choices on that, which then i brewed because they end up being the same prices the raws. Especially when low on funds

Also look at the active hormone present by ester weight.

Yes i have made choices on that, which then i brewed because they end up being the same prices the raws. Especially when low on funds

Also look at the active hormone present by ester weight.
Yeah I'm familiar with the differences in esters. I would like to be brew but I am sketched about making international orders. I got a couple love letters before... but that was at my old address in a different state. now that I've moved I wonder if I'd be clear...

Yeah I'm familiar with the differences in esters. I would like to be brew but I am sketched about making international orders. I got a couple love letters before... but that was at my old address in a different state. now that I've moved I wonder if I'd be clear...
There are a few domestic sources, but you’ll pay more, not a lot more necessarily in international, but it’ll be more.

I do recognize the price/mg is off with long vs short esters, but I run compounds based off of how long my cycle is or how comfortable I am with them, generally speaking. But now I homebrew so it’s way less anyways

Looking at throwing some Masteron in my next cycle. I really liked it last time. I am trying to figure out though...Mast P is 100mg/mL and Mast E is 200. Mast P is $40 and Mast E is $50

Honestly when it comes down to it money isn't an issue at all here, I am really just curious if anybody else picks the ester based off price. Mast E is significantly cheaper per mg at those prices and concentrations. The same thing goes for Tren and Nandrolone.

In the past I have always run shorter esters (except Test which has always been C or E) because I like the quicker onset and the fast that they're out of your system more quickly once your cycle is over.

So, does anybody just go with the long esters simply because it's a better deal when it comes down to price per mg?
You gotta balance.

Ethanate will be higher mg/ml but you gotta run for longer.

Acetate will be lower mg/ml but less post injection pain.

Cost wise they ethanate is usually cheaper.

Remember also you get more steroid with acetate, nothing major though because of the ester weight

Acetate approx 90%

Ethanate 75%

That's 15% more.

Habib.

You gotta balance.

Ethanate will be higher mg/ml but you gotta run for longer.

Acetate will be lower mg/ml but less post injection pain.

Cost wise they ethanate is usually cheaper.

Remember also you get more steroid with acetate, nothing major though because of the ester weight

Acetate approx 90%

Ethanate 75%

That's 15% more.

Habib.
Dude go away please you are no help here troll

Back